Thread: Protect Our SFGZ's!

Post imported post

Fortunately most of the state lies within a SFGZ (School Free Gun Zone.) What can we do to protect our SFGZs? Ought a school district be required to inform people who live within 1000' of a proposed new school that their RKBA will be infringed when the school is completed? Has anyone objected to a new school based on the impact it will have on their civil liberties? Maybe it's time we start-- and demand just compensation. Can we require a school to be unloaded and encased?

Would anyone care to come up with a SFGZ sign that we can display in our neighborhoods?
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Banned

Post imported post

You know, I never thought of it that way. All of these schools have been built through misrepresentation. No one has ever notified the public that any school being built would cause an infringement on our rights. That is a good argument IMHO.

McX

Post imported post

something showing the waklin dudes, like you see on the crosswalk signs, except they have guns on their hips? i found out why they look so funny, they got no feet! that's why they walk that way on the signs! then for school zones, show masked criminals lurking around a school building symbol.

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan

Post imported post

Sun Prairie has a new high school opening this fall on the northeast edge of the city. The entire neighborhood across the street will become "gun free"! :X
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

Post imported post

Plankton wrote:
    Sun Prairie has a new high school opening this fall on the northeast edge of the city. The entire neighborhood across the street will become "gun free"! :X
    It would be nice to see an affected resident get a court order to halt opening of the school due to infringement of constitutional rights.
    A. Gold

Banned

Post imported post

Or 1000 open carriers walk through that GFSZ.

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

Plankton wrote:
    I think an anonymous individual should send/deliver a notification to ALL residents affected by the new school informing them about their LOSS OF LIBERTY.

That individual could simply place a SPECIFIC flier of some type in each mail box. Target the time frame for Memorial Day, Independence Day, or both.

Any takers?

PM me with some contact information.

Post imported post

I think an anonymous individual should send/deliver a notification to ALL residents affected by the new school informing them about their LOSS OF LIBERTY.

That individual could simply place a SPECIFIC flier of some type in each mail box.* Target the time frame for Memorial Day, Independence Day, or both.

Any takers?

PM me with some contact information.*
    [/quote]

Don't think it is a good idea to put anything in anyones mail box, unless I misunderstand what you mean by SPECIFIC.

Post imported post

I think it's not legal to place non-mail items in a mail box, so I would suggest stuffing them into the door... or you want to be very professional-looking, have printed those hang-on-doorknob type. And put them under the windshield wipers of cars parked along the area streets too.
    A. Gold

Post imported post

OK, OK. My Bad. Place the flier in their "paper" box, or like Shotgun suggested have a folded door hanger. Hit every house and every car because I just don't think people realize what they are loosing!

Post imported post

bnhcomputing wrote:
    OK, OK. My Bad. Place the flier in their "paper" box, or like Shotgun suggested have a folded door hanger. Hit every house and every car because I just don't think people realize what they are loosing!
    If you make door fliers, and send them to me, I would be happy to go to all of the homes in my area, and put them on. If everyone in Milwaukee got one of our fliers, we would see membership grow so fast, we would freak. At this time, money is tight, but I have a lot of "extra" time on my hands. Please, let me know if you do want to do a door-to-door flier hand out.

Post imported post

For those that attend the picnic this weekend, we should discuss this further as to how to let those who live in a GFSZ know they have lost their rights.