Thread: Garage Sale Goes Well Today

Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Today was the yearly garage sale for the entire neighborhood. I had a table setup for Wisconsin Carry, Inc. and of course all the regular stuff a homeowner wants to be rid of.

Wore my Blue Wisconsin Carry shirt and had pamphlets and applications on a table by themselves. I open carried my G36 the entire day with no negative side effects. I had three gentlemen during the day ask specific questions about Wisconsin Carry which I explained and handed them pamphlets. One gentleman is a local firefighter who is very interested in open carry and Wisconsin law(s). I gave him a big stack of pamphlets and applications for Wisconsin Carry for his friends (27 people!). Hopefully a few if not more will join and get involved.

I also wrote down and asked him to join and get involved with us folk from Wisconsin.

The two other gentlemen may peruse the website but I doubt they will join. I couldn't get the other guys to take the pamphlets but one did take the website address for Opencarry and Wisconsin Carry and hopefully will join.

All in all it was a good day for promoting our cause and getting people to realize they have rights they never knew they had.

Carry on!

“The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar
    Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

First and foremost, we need to educate! Thank you for the effort. There is
    no way of knowing who else may have seen and then decides to check us out later.

Well done, Carry On.

Post imported post

the rack man strikes again!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Great work!

West Allis, WI

Post imported post

Any pictures of the event?
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)