• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Garage Sale Goes Well Today

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Today was the yearly garage sale for the entire neighborhood. I had a table setup for Wisconsin Carry, Inc. and of course all the regular stuff a homeowner wants to be rid of. :D

Wore my Blue Wisconsin Carry shirt and had pamphlets and applications on a table by themselves. I open carried my G36 the entire day with no negative side effects. I had three gentlemen during the day ask specific questions about Wisconsin Carry which I explained and handed them pamphlets. One gentleman is a local firefighter who is very interested in open carry and Wisconsin law(s). I gave him a big stack of pamphlets and applications for Wisconsin Carry for his friends (27 people!). Hopefully a few if not more will join and get involved.

I also wrote down http://www.opencarry.org and asked him to join and get involved with us folk from Wisconsin.

The two other gentlemen may peruse the website but I doubt they will join. I couldn't get the other guys to take the pamphlets but one did take the website address for Opencarry and Wisconsin Carry and hopefully will join.

All in all it was a good day for promoting our cause and getting people to realize they have rights they never knew they had.

Carry on!:exclaim:

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
imported post

First and foremost, we need to educate! Thank you for the effort. There is
no way of knowing who else may have seen and then decides to check us out later.

Well done, Carry On.