• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

why i quit the NRA

mark5019

imported post

they want to be the top dog, they didnt want to support hb 89 here either.
ask heller about there "support"

gco has done more for me than the nra

groats

imported post

Hollowpoint38 wrote:
Why the hell did the NRA do that? What was the point? I read the entire story but it wasn't really clear to me.

I'm trying to figure it out, also.
Organizations can grow senile - it's obvious that one of the major political parties has done so.

Or maybe the NRA has gotten so deep into the money-raising business that they have no time for other stuff.

Or, seeing that the NRA has historically voted for compromise, maybe they really aren't our friends. Maybe they only want gun-rights for people who shoot clay birds with shotguns.

mark5019

imported post

groats wrote:
Hollowpoint38 wrote:
Why the hell did the NRA do that? What was the point? I read the entire story but it wasn't really clear to me.

I'm trying to figure it out, also.
Organizations can grow senile - it's obvious that one of the major political parties has done so.

Or maybe the NRA has gotten so deep into the money-raising business that they have no time for other stuff.

Or, seeing that the NRA has historically voted for compromise, maybe they really aren't our friends. Maybe they only want gun-rights for people who shoot clay birds with shotguns.

bingo

Champion Operator

imported post

Hello Mark5019,

You quit NRA!...more will follow.

Did you help out in Gainesville Eastman show this Sat. I did Sunday.

Ended up getting 42 new and 3 re-news!

Champion Operator

Cypher

imported post

All that does is save 176byte playlist kernel.
Normally you can use WMP to save a video you're playing on it, but it won't do it in this case. :(