• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LEO carry in gun free countries

Nevada carrier

imported post

I think the citizens of countries who are barred from owning firearms should demand that their Law Enforcement Officers disarm as well. After all, because guns are banned in places like Australia and the UK, there is no need for LEO's to carry either. If their country is so safe from gun violence, why then does their police need to be armed?

Dreamer

imported post

I say the same should apply to cities here in the US. I mean, if it's illegal to own a firearm in a city, then why to the police need guns? We all know that criminals follow the law, so an LEO would never encounter an armed criminal in such a city, right...:banghead:

grumpycoconut

imported post

Your benevolent overlords have noted your concerns and are taking appropriate action. Someone will be with you shortly. Your well being is our main concern.

Trust us. We're with the government and we're here to help.

groats

imported post

Might want to ask the illegally-elected Lord Mayor of NYC why HE bribed/coerced the government of Bermuda to make an exception to their strict no-gun laws so that Bloomie's bodyguards can carry.