Thread: Another Plug for NOVA Armament in Herndon

Post imported post

Today was only my second time visiting NOVA Armament, since they are somewhat out of my way, but I have to say that I have met more interesting people and had more interesting conversations therethan at any other gun shop in the area. I stayed about three hours and walked out with a Ruger M77 Mannlicher in 30-06. I've been wanting one for a month now,eversince I shot someone else's, and they just happened to have one on consignment. Their new gun prices are better than I've seen anywhere else in NOVA. Personally, if I have the choice, I will give them my business over the other gun shops in the area.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

gis wrote:
    Today was only my second time visiting NOVA Armament, since they are somewhat out of my way, but I have to say that I have met more interesting people and had more interesting conversations therethan at any other gun shop in the area. I stayed about three hours and walked out with a Ruger M77 Mannlicher in 30-06. I've been wanting one for a month now,eversince I shot someone else's, and they just happened to have one on consignment. Their new gun prices are better than I've seen anywhere else in NOVA. Personally, if I have the choice, I will give them my business over the other gun shops in the area.
    VCDL members get 5% off too! Check out www.vcdldiscounts.org
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Post imported post

ed wrote:
    gis wrote:
    VCDL members get 5% off too! Check out http://www.vcdldiscounts.org
    I am a VCDL member. Could have saved $35, but I didn't think of it. Although, I would doubt that the discount applies to consignment items.

Post imported post

Gis,

Thank you for the kind comments! It was a pleasure to speak with you on Saturday. Please feel free to come down at anytime. I was simply amazed at how many people were speaking Russian. My Russian is limited to: Da, Nyet, and Vodka.

As for the 5% discount, it only applies to new firearms purchases. The Consignees set the prices on their firearms and will leave us with instructions on whether or not they will take offers. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

Again, we look forward to seeing you next time!

TJ

Post imported post

I've done business with them a few times now. Very good folks. And completely professional and courteous.

Oh, and good to shoot the breeze with while waiting on a two hour delay.

Post imported post

NOVA Armament is a great store. They have some very competitive prices too!
    Does anyone here actually believe that the Founders were sitting around in John Adams' tavern UNARMED because they believed a bar should be a gun free zone?

Post imported post

ed wrote:
    gis wrote:
    VCDL members get 5% off too! Check out http://www.vcdldiscounts.org
    I bought some ammo from them the other day but forgot to show my VCDL card, oh well. After multiple visits, my experience with them has been very good as well. I will defiantly be givingthem more business.I need an M1A.

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

altajava wrote:
    I will defiantly be givingthem more business.I need an M1A.
    No need to be defiant about it! :celebrate
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Post imported post

altajava wrote:
    I need an M1A.
    Don't we all?

Post imported post

another +1 for NOVA Armament.

Post imported post

ProShooter wrote:
    altajava wrote:
    I will defiantly be givingthem more business.I need an M1A.
    No need to be defiant about it! :celebrate
    Sometimes I type like shoot:shock:, need to hit the range more often.