• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Plug for NOVA Armament in Herndon

gis

imported post

Today was only my second time visiting NOVA Armament, since they are somewhat out of my way, but I have to say that I have met more interesting people and had more interesting conversations therethan at any other gun shop in the area. I stayed about three hours and walked out with a Ruger M77 Mannlicher in 30-06. I've been wanting one for a month now,eversince I shot someone else's, and they just happened to have one on consignment. Their new gun prices are better than I've seen anywhere else in NOVA. Personally, if I have the choice, I will give them my business over the other gun shops in the area.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

gis wrote:
Today was only my second time visiting NOVA Armament, since they are somewhat out of my way, but I have to say that I have met more interesting people and had more interesting conversations therethan at any other gun shop in the area. I stayed about three hours and walked out with a Ruger M77 Mannlicher in 30-06. I've been wanting one for a month now,eversince I shot someone else's, and they just happened to have one on consignment. Their new gun prices are better than I've seen anywhere else in NOVA. Personally, if I have the choice, I will give them my business over the other gun shops in the area.
VCDL members get 5% off too! Check out www.vcdldiscounts.org

gis

imported post

ed wrote:
gis wrote:
VCDL members get 5% off too! Check out http://www.vcdldiscounts.org
I am a VCDL member. Could have saved $35, but I didn't think of it. Although, I would doubt that the discount applies to consignment items. :)

NOVA Armament

imported post

Gis,

Thank you for the kind comments! It was a pleasure to speak with you on Saturday. Please feel free to come down at anytime. I was simply amazed at how many people were speaking Russian. My Russian is limited to: Da, Nyet, and Vodka. :cool:

As for the 5% discount, it only applies to new firearms purchases. The Consignees set the prices on their firearms and will leave us with instructions on whether or not they will take offers. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

Again, we look forward to seeing you next time!

TJ

Fenris

imported post

I've done business with them a few times now. Very good folks. And completely professional and courteous.

Oh, and good to shoot the breeze with while waiting on a two hour delay.

altajava

imported post

ed wrote:
gis wrote:
VCDL members get 5% off too! Check out http://www.vcdldiscounts.org
I bought some ammo from them the other day but forgot to show my VCDL card, oh well. After multiple visits, my experience with them has been very good as well. I will defiantly be givingthem more business.I need an M1A.