• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FS: AR15 + ammo

TechnoWeenie

imported post

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

Selling my AR15 to upgrade to something chambered in 7.62x51... Maybe an AR10...

Oly arms all around... factory assembled Plinker Plus...

With the addition of...

*Railed receiver
*Hogue Grip
*Free float quad rail with lightweight covers
*Railed gas block
*MBUIS Backup sights
*EoTech clone with bullet drop compensator indicator.
*Rail mount Grip-pod.. Goes from grip to bi-pod with push of a button.. Polymer grip with aluminum extensions (lightweight+strong)
*Collapsible stock

THIRTEEN magazines....

12 metal, 1 polymer and ONE dual magazine holder..

ORIGINAL O.D. polymer carrying case AND instruction manual.

LIFETIME warranty through Olympic Arms.

Comes with ORIGINAL plastic handguards, D-ring, A1 upper receiver. to convert back to original A1 condition if you wanted.

Owned about a year... Have about 500 rounds through it....PERFECT condition.. no problems, zero malfunctions, etc etc.

I apologize for the blurry pics... It's the best I could do to get a shot of the reticule on the EOtech clone...

Looking for $1,000

Also have 1k rounds of .223 from Tula Cartridge Works....Boxer primed 55gr FMJ steel cased. 230$ for the thousand.... Made by Wolf... Non-corrosive... works great for plinking ammo...

5.jpg

Looking for F2F in Olympia area, must see CPL and I will write out a bill of sale ( covers both our asses)

I am NOT a dealer... Cash only....

I can be reached @ 2 four zero . 4 four 1. six four 2 two. Or via PM.

- John

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Can I put it on lay away? LOL.....

I am so tempted.....

If it isnt' sold in a coupld of weeks (wishful thinking) I am starting a new project in Tacoma and would love to buy this.

TechnoWeenie

imported post

According to Oly it is an aluminum forged receiver W/ 16" button rifled 4140 chromemoly steel with 1:9 twist rate