Thread: New Open Carry date for Janesville Clean-up

Post imported post

Ok everyone. The official new date is Saturday the 15th of May at 12pm. We will start gathering at 12 and hopefully start by 12:30 pm. There are still 2 clean up stretches with the BBQ afterward. 1612 Hwy 14 E is the address where we will park and meet. Message me if you have any questions. Sorry it had to be pushed further out, but I have some family stuff to do on the 8th. So lets hope the weather stays nice and everything works out. Please let me know if you are planning on attending and if you are bringing someone so I know how much food we will need. Spouces and children are more than welcome. Riverside Park is a very nice park to spend the day in.

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

This is the same date as the Dousman, Hyw 67 cleanup, and the Racine IDPA shooting match.
    Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Post imported post

yep it is

Post imported post

i know i said i was going to go to this one but i can't on that date il be in kentucky from the 13th to the 19th

Post imported post

Sorry this is the same day as other clean-ups and some of you won't be able to make it. I am not able to change the date of this one. I have to do it on a weekend that my fiance has off, since she has been a huge part of the planning and she is doing most of the cooking. Plus it is getting too close to my fiance's due date and may not be able to do it later. So unfortunatly its now or never.

Post imported post

Hey everyone

Saturday is coming very quickly. There has been a slight change. There is not gonna be a cleanup. I drove past the two sites today and there is absolutely no garbage to cleanup. But I would like to go ahead with the BBQ. It is inbeautiful parkwith nice play stuff for the kids and nice places to walk. There has been noone that has rsvpd from this site, but if you are planning on coming I need to know so I know how much food to make. Please bring your family and friends. We will be at the park at 12pm. It is at Riverside Park in Janesville, WI. Ifyou need directions give me a call. 608-295-0623 It is suppose to be a nice day and would be a great family day.