• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Open Carry date for Janesville Clean-up

gunguy2009

imported post

Ok everyone. The official new date is Saturday the 15th of May at 12pm. We will start gathering at 12 and hopefully start by 12:30 pm. There are still 2 clean up stretches with the BBQ afterward. 1612 Hwy 14 E is the address where we will park and meet. Message me if you have any questions. Sorry it had to be pushed further out, but I have some family stuff to do on the 8th. So lets hope the weather stays nice and everything works out. Please let me know if you are planning on attending and if you are bringing someone so I know how much food we will need. Spouces and children are more than welcome. Riverside Park is a very nice park to spend the day in.

gunguy2009

imported post

Sorry this is the same day as other clean-ups and some of you won't be able to make it. I am not able to change the date of this one. I have to do it on a weekend that my fiance has off, since she has been a huge part of the planning and she is doing most of the cooking. Plus it is getting too close to my fiance's due date and may not be able to do it later. So unfortunatly its now or never.

gunguy2009

imported post

Hey everyone

Saturday is coming very quickly. There has been a slight change. There is not gonna be a cleanup. I drove past the two sites today and there is absolutely no garbage to cleanup. But I would like to go ahead with the BBQ. It is inbeautiful parkwith nice play stuff for the kids and nice places to walk. There has been noone that has rsvpd from this site, but if you are planning on coming I need to know so I know how much food to make. Please bring your family and friends. We will be at the park at 12pm. It is at Riverside Park in Janesville, WI. Ifyou need directions give me a call. 608-295-0623 It is suppose to be a nice day and would be a great family day.