• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alabama Starbucks

eye95

imported post

The Starbucks in the Target in Prattville. I'll let a P'ville member tell you the exit # and the precise location of the shopping center. I know how to get there. I just don't know the exit # and the street names.

Brimstone Baritone

imported post

eye95 wrote:
The Starbucks in the Target in Prattville. I'll let a P'ville member tell you the exit # and the precise location of the shopping center. I know how to get there. I just don't know the exit # and the street names.
In that case, I think the address is:
2754 Legends Pkwy
Prattville, AL 36066-7748

The exit looks to be 179 onto 82/Cobbs Ford Rd and then left onto Red Field Rd, then right onto Legends. Someone from around there correct me if I'm wrong. :)

DJDD

imported post

mcdonalk wrote:
eye95 wrote:
In that case, I think the address is:
2754 Legends Pkwy
Prattville, AL 36066-7748

The exit looks to be 179 onto 82/Cobbs Ford Rd and then left onto Red Field Rd, then right onto Legends. Someone from around there correct me if I'm wrong. :)
You are correct sir. :D

Here's a map for the text impaired.
Map to Target/Starbucks in Prattville from Birmingham, Dothan, and Mobile.

jaiotu

imported post

What time? I get off work at 7AM Saturday morning. I can meetup early, or later in the afternoon. Gotta get sleep in between. Sure like to meet some folk, but I won't be OCing. I'm a strict CC guy, but I'm all for supporting you guy's rights.

AL Ranger

imported post

I won't have my CCW by Saturday, so I'll have to lock and load when I get there. I hope that doesn't scare too many shoppers. But, then, considering this Target will look like the second Normandy invasion to someone not use to seeing that many weapons outside of a target range, I don't guess I'll make too much of a bad impression. Things are still looking good for Saturday noon on my calendar.

DJDD

imported post

My room mate brought up a valid question which I promptly squashed. The Starbucks in Target is not an actual franchise store, it is under Target's control and they have an agreement with Target to use the Starbuck's name and products. This also brought up the Target weapons policy which I did some research on. According to my research, Target happily welcomes OC and CC alike. Their corporate office also supports managers and security arming themselves or keeping a weapon nearby. Needless to say, I think our meet and greet should go just fine. :celebrate