Thread: Shooting Pits in Eastern Snohomish County

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

Hey all,

Have a friend of mine asking me this, but they're asking about the shooting pits in eastern snohomish county, specifically Sultan and Index. I tried searching through the forum and I found nothing about it. Anyone know any information about the pits being closed or open? Or where they are?

Post imported post

sultan basin pit is shut down, sadly. Index area is shut down, to my knowledge. can't go up by Spada lake anymore, shut down. P5000 pit in snohomish is shut down... um let's see here... :?

I used to shoot up on Green Mt on MT Loop Highway, and Sand Hill pit, but who knows with all the dang stump humpers around here. I have gone shooting up a little north of HW530, but that is far for a lot of people... the king county trash hasn't got that far north yet I guess.

I just shoot at my house now mostly.

If you don't mind driving up past Arlington, I'll show you where to go, I won't post details here for the trolls

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

n16ht5 wrote:
    sultan basin pit is shut down, sadly. Index area is shut down, to my knowledge. can't go up by Spada lake anymore, shut down. P5000 pit in snohomish is shut down... um let's see here... :?

I used to shoot up on Green Mt on MT Loop Highway, and Sand Hill pit, but who knows with all the dang stump humpers around here. I have gone shooting up a little north of HW530, but that is far for a lot of people... the king county trash hasn't got that far north yet I guess.

I just shoot at my house now mostly.

If you don't mind driving up past Arlington, I'll show you where to go, I won't post details here for the trolls
    PM me please.