Thread: Long term OC

Post imported post

I have been OCing regularly in my home town for almost 6 years. Which is the whole time I have been here. I never even have a curious glance. It has been well received and I have OCed in the grocery store, funerals, gas stations, auctions, hardware, schools and even city hall. I have OCed in all of the local towns with almost always the same result. So good so far.

Oh, by the way I am the City Marshall
    The responsibility is ours, the results, GODS

Post imported post

patriotthad wrote:
    I have been OCing regularly in my home town for almost 6 years. Which is the whole time I have been here. I never even have a curious glance. It has been well received and I have OCed in the grocery store, funerals, gas stations, auctions, hardware, schools and even city hall. I have OCed in all of the local towns with almost always the same result. So good so far.

Oh, by the way Thad everytime I have seen you open carrying you also had your badge on your belt.

Post imported post

Not always. Sometimes, many times, I leave it off to promote OC.

Post imported post

9026543 wrote:
    patriotthad wrote:

Oh, by the way Thad everytime I have seen you open carrying you also had your badge on your belt.
    yeah, i met Thad once too, and the badge kinda throws things off.

oh hey Thad....i've been carrying my Sig lately. i hope you find that more acceptable than a Glock.

I'm the one who's gotta die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
    Jimi Hendrix

NRA Benefactor Member & 03 FFL

Post imported post

You still haven't bought a 1911?:shock:By the way, MOST of the time I DO NOT wear my badge. Though it would make things easy. Yesterday, I was in JB's Healthmart in West Plains. The clerk asked if I "worked any where". I stated that I did, but didn't tell her that I was a cop. I thought she probably was hinting about my gun. I never take the bait unless I am asked point blank. I later asked her if she thought I was disabled, thinking I might be able to "witness" regarding OC. She stated that she was just asking about my work schedule for further appointments at her store. So I didn't get a chance to witness.