Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Just a quick question

  1. #1
    Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    656

    Post imported post

    Is there any way to tell how many members OCDO has?......just curious is all
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kent Co, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    398

    Post imported post

    American Boy With a Gun wrote:
    Is there any way to tell how many members OCDO has?......just curious is all
    I only know how to check how many are from Michigan.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Burton, Michigan
    Posts
    3,361

    Post imported post

    American Boy With a Gun wrote:
    Is there any way to tell how many members OCDO has?......just curious is all
    Scroll to the bottom of this page. Look in the lower-left corner.

    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/

  4. #4
    Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    656

    Post imported post

    We have 23,613 members, 40,656 topics, 734,345 posts.

    Awesome....thanks!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

  5. #5
    Regular Member FatboyCykes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Warren, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    942

    Post imported post

    American Boy With a Gun wrote:
    We have 23,613 members, 40,656 topics, 734,345 posts.

    Awesome....thanks!
    I don't think it's nearly that much. If you click on the MI in my name, it comes up as 786 I think. Now I'm sure there are a few people from MI that haven't set up their locations correctly and don't register, but that's why you see us dummies constantly repeating the location line with new members :/



    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_us...mp;country=USA

    We have 786 members in Michigan USA.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Burton, Michigan
    Posts
    3,361

    Post imported post

    FatboyCykes wrote:
    American Boy With a Gun wrote:
    We have 23,613 members, 40,656 topics, 734,345 posts.

    Awesome....thanks!
    I don't think it's nearly that much. If you click on the MI in my name, it comes up as 786 I think. Now I'm sure there are a few people from MI that haven't set up their locations correctly and don't register, but that's why you see us dummies constantly repeating the location line with new members :/



    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_us...mp;country=USA

    We have 786 members in Michigan USA.
    LOL No, that's the number (23,613)representing total membership of OCDO.

  7. #7
    Regular Member lil_freak_66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mason, Michigan
    Posts
    1,811

    Post imported post

    if we had THAT many michigan OC'ers.....we'd be doing pretty good.
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.


  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Davisburg, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    8,948

    Post imported post

    well, we really aint doin too mad with what we got either

  9. #9
    Regular Member lil_freak_66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Mason, Michigan
    Posts
    1,811

    Post imported post

    were doing GREAT with what we got,but 20K would be even better!

    hopefully it will at least be that one day.
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.


  10. #10
    Regular Member Scooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dundee, Michigan
    Posts
    283

    Post imported post

    With the amount of people who are interested in OC now where I work, we will hit the bigger numbers if it's at all the same in other places! (Wayne Assembly, around 2000 workers and most have a CPL!)

    :celebrate

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •