• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just a quick question

FatboyCykes

imported post

American Boy With a Gun wrote:
We have 23,613 members, 40,656 topics, 734,345 posts.

Awesome....thanks!
I don't think it's nearly that much. If you click on the MI in my name, it comes up as 786 I think. Now I'm sure there are a few people from MI that haven't set up their locations correctly and don't register, but that's why you see us dummies constantly repeating the location line with new members :/

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_user.php?region=Michigan&country=USA

We have 786 members in Michigan USA.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

FatboyCykes wrote:
American Boy With a Gun wrote:
We have 23,613 members, 40,656 topics, 734,345 posts.

Awesome....thanks!
I don't think it's nearly that much. If you click on the MI in my name, it comes up as 786 I think. Now I'm sure there are a few people from MI that haven't set up their locations correctly and don't register, but that's why you see us dummies constantly repeating the location line with new members :/

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_user.php?region=Michigan&country=USA

We have 786 members in Michigan USA.
LOL No, that's the number (23,613)representing total membership of OCDO.

Scooter

imported post

With the amount of people who are interested in OC now where I work, we will hit the bigger numbers if it's at all the same in other places! (Wayne Assembly, around 2000 workers and most have a CPL!)

:celebrate