Thread: Colt Pocket 9 for sale want a big carry gun.

Post imported post

I am selling my Colt pocket nine for $750 Dropped to 650! I started OC/CC and I just dont like carrying it around as much as my Ruger LCP. I love the gun dont get me wrong. Its so beautiful and shoots very nice, but want an AR15 or maybe a differant auto. Anything for trade?I want a 45Kimber Crimson Ultra Carry bad!:celebrate

Post imported post

But if you sell it, you can't be "Colt_Pkt_9" anymore.

Post imported post

You can be "Big Carry G" Daddy.
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Post imported post

Who says I just have one?:Plol! I just wanta larger 1911 not too worried about calliber!

Post imported post

Here are some pics!

Post imported post

You want a BIG carry gun, huh?

Go fondle an FNP45. That's a BIG carry gun. And, might I add, a NICE gun.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

Post imported post

Get a Glock
    Quote Originally Posted by SayWhat View Post

Shooters before hooters.

Colt Pocket 9

Hello,
    Is this still available?
    Thanks.
    J
    Quote Originally Posted by COLT_PKT_9 View Post
    I am selling my Colt pocket nine for $750 Dropped to 650! I started OC/CC and I just dont like carrying it around as much as my Ruger LCP. I love the gun dont get me wrong. Its so beautiful and shoots very nice, but want an AR15 or maybe a differant auto. Anything for trade?I want a 45Kimber Crimson Ultra Carry bad!:celebrate

Just to warn you ...

This is posted directly from the forum rules:

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

(10) WE DO NOT ALLOW "FOR SALE" OR RAFFLE ADS: We use Google Ads to help cover the expenses of the forum and their rules specifically disallow the sale of firearms, ammo and accessories (including the raffle of such). The good news is that one of our newest sponsors, OutdoorsTrader.com offers just such a service.
    Last edited by Deleted_User; 11-23-2010 at 02:35 AM.

Redacted
    Last edited by devildoc5; 11-23-2010 at 02:22 AM.
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

you might try Seattleguns.net for a more local site

Quote Originally Posted by M1Gunr View Post
    you might try Seattleguns.net for a more local site
    this weapon has been on sale since 5/2010 and the gentleman looking was from PROC...

Not even sure if this firearm is legal down there...
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

Quote Originally Posted by devildoc5 View Post

Not even sure if this firearm is legal down there...
    What isn't illegal in California (or is that Mexico's most northern state?)? Even rational thought seems to be a felony there.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    What isn't illegal in California (or is that Mexico's most northern state?)? Even rational thought seems to be a felony there.
    Yeah but they seem to have a one man army going against the "jackboots" down there in Sandy Eggo. First he won the OC case and no he is going after TSA...

Can't remember the name or even where I saw the links at but....

Since Google Ads (which I hated when they took over You Tube and refuse to accept their Ad Sense account for that site) prohibits firearm sales on sites they sponsor, then why the heck is a gun site using them? I certainly wouldn't.

Also you can check out http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/index.php which is a bit better in my opinion, though not as local as Seattleguns.