• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Colt Pocket 9 for sale want a big carry gun.

COLT_PKT_9

imported post

I am selling my Colt pocket nine for $750 Dropped to 650! I started OC/CC and I just dont like carrying it around as much as my Ruger LCP. I love the gun dont get me wrong. Its so beautiful and shoots very nice, but want an AR15 or maybe a differant auto. Anything for trade?I want a 45Kimber Crimson Ultra Carry bad!:celebrate

jbone

imported post

You can be "Big Carry G" Daddy.

COLT_PKT_9

imported post

Here are some pics!
0504002110.jpg

0504002113-1.jpg

garand 56

Colt Pocket 9

Hello,
Is this still available?
Thanks.
J
I am selling my Colt pocket nine for $750 Dropped to 650! I started OC/CC and I just dont like carrying it around as much as my Ruger LCP. I love the gun dont get me wrong. Its so beautiful and shoots very nice, but want an AR15 or maybe a differant auto. Anything for trade?I want a 45Kimber Crimson Ultra Carry bad!:celebrate

Deleted_User

Just to warn you ...

This is posted directly from the forum rules:

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/misc.php?do=showrules

(10) WE DO NOT ALLOW "FOR SALE" OR RAFFLE ADS: We use Google Ads to help cover the expenses of the forum and their rules specifically disallow the sale of firearms, ammo and accessories (including the raffle of such). The good news is that one of our newest sponsors, OutdoorsTrader.com offers just such a service.

Last edited:

devildoc5

What isn't illegal in California (or is that Mexico's most northern state?)? Even rational thought seems to be a felony there.

Yeah but they seem to have a one man army going against the "jackboots" down there in Sandy Eggo. First he won the OC case and no he is going after TSA...

Can't remember the name or even where I saw the links at but....