• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun range

JGEARHOBBER

imported post

Went to Shooters Sports Center today and was pleased to see some Wisconsin Carry pamphlets there. I looked them over with two other people from my work, told them to check out the websiteand they both took one home!

norsider

imported post

just curious, did the guys behind the counter show any emotion over your interest in the pamplets? it would be nice if they show some support of open carry.

M

McX

imported post

unknown to doubtful. still waiting for them to announce they allow open carry so i can go buy some friquin guns!

norsider

imported post

very tempermental folks, still trying to work my way in. one of them recognized my last name and opened up a little, i'm patient.

JGEARHOBBER

imported post

The pamphlets are in the little waiting area by the lanes...not be the service counter area... I mentioned open carry before while talking with the guys but that conversation went no where fast

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
You can add Midwestern Shooters Supply to that list, they welcome OC as well. It is a very nice store and they have a very nice Range.

http://www.mwshooters.com/store.html
Really?
I got a different reaction from them during my latest visit.
But I was able to buy a full box of pistol primers that they had just received when all the shops up here were out of them. And I did not get gouged on price either.

And I got to play with the Barrett .50 Cal they had on the counter too. I really need to have one of those in my collection. It will be my bext purchase right after I find a place that carries a lefty Serpa holster in stock that I do not need to special order for an XDm 4.5" .40 S&W