• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man arrested for CC

Mosnar87

imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:
stainless1911 wrote:
See what can happen when you hide your rights in your pocket? Shoulda been OC like the
good guys.

isn't your cpl currently suspended for concealing in a bar?

Kyle, his CPL was suspended for "concealed carry in a PFZ" specifically a playground attached to a church\school.

Not a bar.

Also, this charge was based purely on one witness, who claimed he covered his gun.

American Sheepdog

imported post

Mosnar87 wrote:
kyleplusitunes wrote:
stainless1911 wrote:
See what can happen when you hide your rights in your pocket? Shoulda been OC like the
good guys.

isn't your cpl currently suspended for concealing in a bar?

Kyle, his CPL was suspended for "concealed carry in a PFZ" specifically a playground attached to a churchschool.

Not a bar.

Also, this charge was based purely on one witness, who claimed he covered his gun.
Interesting! So, if we have a CPL, it can actually convict us if the wind blows our shirt over the gun unnoticed, or someone does it against our knowledge (a child possibly). What if we have to reach for something and our shirt comes untucked and covers the gun? This CPL is BS! I say get rid of it! We don't need it! We already have the right.

scot623

imported post

I would strongly advise any and all Wayne county CPL holders to call the county clerk and verify your CPL status is updated properly. They've already proven they can't be trusted to do the job WE pay them for.

FatboyCykes

imported post

scot623 wrote:
I would strongly advise any and all Wayne county CPL holders to call the county clerk and verify your CPL status is updated properly. They've already proven they can't be trusted to do the job WE pay them for.
Great point/post!

craigm

imported post

Sorry, sheepdog--I quoted and it did two quotes and I got rid of the wrong name. I'll correct it.

smellslikemichigan

Campaign Veteran
imported post

scot623 wrote:
good luck talking to anyone. my buddy is has had all kinds of problems with wayne. they screwed up his address and it has taken well over 6 months for him to get his permit and he has to go pick it up. they won't mail it to him.

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

thanks Beerme, and mosnar.

Look, I know this guy was in a car, and people do mess around on this sight. Its fun, deal with it, its not going to stop, and it shouldnt. Were you following "Is it true"? We had a blast with that one.

And as was pointed out, I was ACCUSED of CC in a school playground, when I was not. Ever deal with an anti? I diddnt CC then, I do not now, and will not in the future. I do not like CC, I do not beleive in CC, and as American Sheepdog pointed out, we need to get rid of that stoopid freaking permission slip.

Hownthehell does someone get a Christian school playground mixed up with a bar? I dont even drink.

Ill get my CPL back July 26. Until then, there isn anything I can do. Ive tried everything available to me.