• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Conversation with Hartford PD Sgt.

Alex.EastHartford.

Hi Rich B..how you doing? Thanks for the comment. Yeah I try to stay optimistic. I am just trying to have hope that the politicians can make a difference..but time will tell.

Whats the progress on the state parks. The CCDL pamphlet had a note that it is under further investigation..keep me updated.

Attachments

• images[3].jpg
    images[3].jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 256

KIX

Are we ever going to get a definitive answer from the AG on this matter?

I don't think we need a "definitive answer" on this from the AG...... as we already know it's legal.

If he were to publish a statement, I think all it would do is get some gun fearing twit in Hartford to sponsor/write legislation to "fill" that loophole.

Jonathan