Thread: 922 compliance AK-47

Post imported post

A friend of mine owns a WASR-10 and wants me to put a PSL scope on it for him, sight it in...and clean the rifle (he is freaking lazy).

I was curious of the scope, being that it is not USA would make the rifle non-922 compliant? Or does the scope not count either way?

The WASR is stock with all of the wood furniture on it...basically he purchased the rifle new and has not done anything with it.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Post imported post

http://home.comcast.net/~navy87guy/home/922r.html

Only certain parts count under law. Scope is not included.

http://jobson.us/922r/

Cool little 922r calculator
    Quote Originally Posted by SayWhat View Post

Shooters before hooters.

Post imported post

Thank you for the links. I would also like to thank the Feds for such a pain in the a$$.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Post imported post

Neither the scope or scope mount are part of the compliance parts, as Paddy linked to.