• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT looking for ammo

kenzmad

imported post

I recently purchased a sig mosquito in 22LR. This gun only eats CCI Mini Mags. I am having zero luck on finding any and am supposed to take the sister-inlaw out for her first firing session. anybody know a shop that has a stock of them. checked Bear arms, sportco,walmart and wholesale sports with no luck.

kenzmad

oldkim

imported post

Have you tried Ben's Loan in Renton?

Great little gun store located in a pawn shop. No really it's a gun store - it's just located in a pawn shop. Unlike a pawn shop selling guns. Great deals and lots of ammo.

Call them and check.

(425) 255-3638

kenzmad

imported post

had never even given Bens a thought. Thanks guys, I'll be hitting them up tomorrow.

kenzmad