• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rochseter Hills Picnic at Avondale Park SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY JUNE 6th

Beerme

Banned
imported post

We just had picnics in Jackson, Westland, we have one coming up in warren, lets keep on going.
Everyone who has said ohhh its too farrrr
I want you to come to one picnic this summer, I'm just getting started at this but I am gonna try to keep this summer alive, I will try my best to set one or two up every month around my area(Oakland County)
I would Like the help of some more people in doing this but we can work that out later.
Lets keep this going, keep it alive and enjoy every day of the summer boys and girls!

3400 Bathurst
Rochester Hills, MI 48309 Phone: (248)656-4673
DATE 06-06-2010
1pm-6pm

plates
Beerme
napkins

Beerme
utensils

Beerme
cups

NHCGRPR45
soda
Army74(MOCinc)
ice

water

hot dogs
randyk
hot dog buns
randyk
hamburgers
Randyk
hamburger buns
Randyk
ketchup/mustard/condiments
RandyK

fruit/pasta salad or regular salad

Desert

chips/pretzels/etc.
ARMY74(MOCinc)
any other food

gas grill or grill/charcoal
Sprinklerguy28/RandyK
games?

Tables

Chairs

Cards/Literature

Coolers

Confirmed Attendance
Beerme +1
tygereye +2
Stainless1911 + 1/2
Army74
RabbiVJ
sprinklerguy28
DanM
RandyK+1
Steve
Mikestilly+2
NHCGRPR45+1
Possible Attendance

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Posted on MOC, Inc. Calendar of Events. I have the time from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Let me know if you want the times changed or anyinfo added to the event.

Beerme

Banned
imported post

thanks springer
time should be fine
82 views not one post come on guys we arent going to get anywhere if you just sit around and talk about open carrying :p

Frank Bernz

Banned
imported post

I would like to come too. But I already am going to try to go to the other one that is on this day that a guy started before this one. Maybe if you can get the date changed so more people can come to both.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Frank Bernz wrote:
I would like to come too. But I already am going to try to go to the other one that is on this day that a guy started before this one. Maybe if you can get the date changed so more people can come to both.

The Avondale Park Picnic in Rochester Hills is the only event scheduled for June 6th.

See: Calendar of Events. http://www.michiganopencarry.org/events

Frank Bernz

Banned
imported post

That is the moc picnic. There is anothe thread on here for the ocdo picnic. i don't go on moc site nbeause i am not a member there. I read here because it is more information here.
If you search you can find out about it here.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Frank Bernz wrote:
That is the moc picnic. There is anothe thread on here for the ocdo picnic. i don't go on moc site nbeause i am not a member there. I read here because it is more information here.
If you search you can find out about it here.
All you have to do over at MOC, Inc. is register like you did here topost on most of the website. You don't have to register at MOC, Inc to view most of the website, to include the OC Events sub-forum.

Frank Bernz

Banned
imported post

Thank you. I donot want to be moc member if I'm already ocdo member. I just want to stay with one group. Makes one group strong if we all stick together and not split off all the time. Like moc jumed out of the Warren Picinic. Like moc wanted it to fail for some reason. Why that? We are all together?

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Frank Bernz wrote:
Thank you. I donot want to be moc member if I'm already ocdo member. I just want to stay with one group. Makes one group strong if we all stick together and not split off all the time. Like moc jumed out of the Warren Picinic. Like moc wanted it to fail for some reason. Why that? We are all together?

Nothing wrong with that, it's your choice to do as you like.

No, I'll assure you that MOC had nointentions of ruining the Warren Bike/Picnic event. In fact, MOC rescheduled the Annual Meeting & Picnic for May 22, just to accommodate the Warren event.

Beerme

Banned
imported post

Frank this is the same picnic and i will not move the date to the 12th of the month for one persons convince.
Sorry
I picked this date to keep it close to the other picnic(warren) and the MOC meeting to keep stuff happening.

and I got condiments to bring with me stainless
need coolers, Ice, water, plates, napkins, grill, charcoal, and lots of other stuff!
or just bring your own homemade thing to pass around!
Bring your lil girl with you too buddy Ill see what I can get my hands on for kids to play with

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Frank Bernz wrote:
Oh sorry. Why are there 2 threads?

The first thread Beerme created was to get some feedback fro the members to see if any would be interested.

The second thread is actually for members to post in to let the host/organizer know who will be attending and what items they will contribute for the picnic.

Beerme

Banned
imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
Frank Bernz wrote:
Oh sorry. Why are there 2 threads?

The first thread Beerme created was to get some feedback fro the members to see if any would be interested.

The second thread is actually for members to post in to let the host/organizer know who will be attending and what items they will contribute for the picnic.
thank you springer that is exactly correct
NOW LETS GET MORE PEOPLE SIGNED UP!

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

Im a little shy on resources, but Ill bring something to pass around.:)

Ill see if I can get Eko too, she likes picnics, her daddy, and guns, thats a great idea. You all can see who the girl is from the Arbys incident too.