• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rochseter Hills Picnic at Avondale Park SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY JUNE 6th

Ruckus

imported post

RandyK wrote:
dougwg wrote:
I'm sure all of us here fully understand that. But we're not the one's that we're trying to win over now are we.

I think the photo's are great but should have remained private.
I said thatwhile still at the picnic!
Hmmm...someone should have said something to the guy with the camera that took these photos. All I recall hearing is questions about how soon they could be posted. But, I concur, the album was made private and the posted group-photo was removed early afternoon. Unfortunately, it was not before duplicates were altered depicting the groping, fondling, and humiliation of a perfectly good, party-sub.

Anyone at the picnic who would like copies, please PM me.

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

give 'em an inch. Seriously, thats how the antis operate.

And there are a LOT of people trying to get the guns off of us.

I understand where people are coming from with the AT4 thing, but we are over compensating for the tiniest minority of the antigunners.

This picnic was great, but the focus has landed on the AT4 which was done in jest. I sincerely doubt that the owner would have brought this thing to, say, the second amendment march, or actually carry it in an attempt to promote the right to carry it, or an armed one.

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

I do usually question him either. But he responded to my point by calling me stupid. there isnt anything wrong with any of my points. First, that once you get an anti started, they will see what they can get away with, second, that they are trying to stop OC, third, that only an small minority of antis would take the AT4 as anything more than a joke, and last, that the owner wouldnt have brought the AT4 in as anything more than a joke.

He called me an idiot, which was uncalled for, failed to adress the issue he had, failed to make a counterpoint, and when I asked him to clarify, all I got was "wow".

DetroitBiker

imported post

Annnyways,Lets not get off topic here. It was good to meet some new people.The wife and I and the dog had a good time.

DetroitBiker

imported post

Im thinking we might want to photoshop themean looking dog out of the pic also. maybe replace it with something a little less intimadating. Like.....
kagxti.jpg
:D

PDinDetroit

imported post

DetroitBiker wrote:
Im thinking we might want to photoshop themean looking dog out of the pic also. maybe replace it with something a little less intimadating. Like.....
kagxti.jpg
:D
Not sure, it has a mean look in that squinting left eye. I'll bet it's a KILLER CAT!!!

NHCGRPR45

imported post

any idiot would realize that was a "used" AT-4 HEAT rocket right,,,,its not like you could go to the local gunshop and buy a live AT-4 although if you could i would, there are tons of fun to shoot! almost better than sex,,,,,,,almost and i am starting to get a bad feeling about this dougw guy, he seems to like starting fights.....:celebrate

taxwhat

imported post

NHCGRPR45 wrote:
any idiot would realize that was a "used" AT-4 HEAT rocket right,,,,its not like you could go to the local gunshop and buy a live AT-4 although if you could i would, there are tons of fun to shoot! almost better than sex,,,,,,,almost and i am starting to get a bad feeling about this dougw guy, he seems to like starting fights.....:celebrate
May I Please ; One thing Dougwg is Not is a Fight Starter ! A Strong Voice of Reason ? Someone that can be Counted On and that comes with Opine. Take it or Leave It . IMHO Not approved by jack...........