• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New guy Introduction

ZackL

imported post

Good to have you aboard Todd. If you don't mind me asking, what do you carry?

CRCowboy

imported post

ZackL wrote:
Good to have you aboard Todd. If you don't mind me asking, what do you carry?

Glock 30 .45acp Small enough to carry, big enough to stop with a single round.

Be nice if it never leaves the holster though

First OC in about 15 minutes as I run my erronds. I'm VERY curious.

Thanks to all for the welcome. Have a great day

b_whelan

imported post

I too am new to the OC idea and have had good expeirences some places people do not even notice or they just look and figure you are a cop r something. Other people know of the OC law and may just talk to you about the weapon or ignore it.

Question though for the crowd anyone have a good website for better understanding the restrictions to OC in Colorado? Would apprecaite the help in further educating myself to the idea.

CRCowboy

imported post

Good info here http://www.rmgo.org/ But pawing through the local codes is best. The law can be "Interceded" differently by different people. It's not always Cut and dry. How far each of us want to run the risk of becoming a test case, is up to the individual.

CARRY ON!!