• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

pincheorgol, not to be confused with pincheorgo1

dirtykoala

imported post

seems that we have another annoying spammer, pretending to be pincheorgo1. i wouldnt be surprized at all if this pincheorgol and WC are the same person.

just though i would give everyone a heads up not to get mad at the original pincheorgo, and watch out for people immitating others user name.

GlockFanatic943

imported post

dirtykoala wrote:
seems that we have another annoying spammer, pretending to be pincheorgo1. i wouldnt be surprized at all if this pincheorgol and WC are the same person.

just though i would give everyone a heads up not to get mad at the original pincheorgo, and watch out for people immitating others user name.

Does the administrator of the forum actually moderate new members? or can anyone sign up and moderate after the fact?

dirtykoala

imported post

GlockFanatic943 wrote:
dirtykoala wrote:

Does the administrator of the forum actually moderate new members? or can anyone sign up and moderate after the fact?
anyone can join and imediatly post. i would really like to see this forum migrate to a better host like v-bulliten or something.

GlockFanatic943

imported post

dirtykoala wrote:
GlockFanatic943 wrote:
dirtykoala wrote:

anyone can join and imediatly post. i would really like to see this forum migrate to a better host like v-bulliten or something.

Yea i run a V-Bulletin forum now and its awesome!

Gundude

imported post

I was gonna open a SanDiegoCarriers forum, but I don't know how to get a web address. I would prolly mess it all up anyway.

dirtykoala

imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
i just finished PMing jpierce concerning this issue.

great.

we already know WC has a problem with several members/admins. it seems very possible to me that he is now trying to make some of them look bad.

Wc wrote:
-SNIP-

DISCLAIMER
The law is always in a state of flux and even politics law enforcers, lawyers and judges get it wrong from time to time. All my advice posted on this board should be considered nothing more than hearsay. Even if a poster identifies themselves as an dictatorships
jpierce, Pace, anddirtykoala(are wrongfully accused me as a spammer, anti-law enforcement and commercial sales), acting gods like PincheOgro1or experts in a given field like yelohamris doing an experience on us andthere is no way to verify that fact or that they are correct. Therefore, any and all advice you glean from this forum should be independently verified!

GlockFanatic943

imported post

Gundude wrote:
I was gonna open a SanDiegoCarriers forum, but I don't know how to get a web address. I would prolly mess it all up anyway.
If you need any help, or interested in doing it let me know, because i know allot about V-Bulletin software (seeing as though i own and run my own forum).

Gundude

imported post

GlockFanatic943 wrote:
Gundude wrote:
If you need any help, or interested in doing it let me know, because i know allot about V-Bulletin software (seeing as though i own and run my own forum).
It seems there is a "sandiegoopencarry.org" already. almost a blank page. It has two email links and thats it.

PincheOgro1

imported post

dirtykoala wrote:

Some one is immitating me ? Wow. Hey I'm not "WC". How would someone "spam" this web page? Isn't spamming like those emails about "see nude women", or "enlarge your penis crap?" I don't think I have been spamming, and or nor am I a "troll", although I'm still not quite sure exactly what that is. If they are using the nicname "pinche orgo", then it probably is "WC". Isn't immitation the highest form of compliment? I have used the nic name PINCHEOGRO1 for several years at www.buzzen.com, in their political chat rooms. I would never use anyone elses nic name. I am too proud of my own. LOL

dirtykoala

imported post

PincheOgro1 wrote:
dirtykoala wrote:

Some one is immitating me ? Wow. Hey I'm not "WC". How would someone "spam" this web page? Isn't spamming like those emails about "see nude women", or "enlarge your penis crap?" I don't think I have been spamming, and or nor am I a "troll", although I'm still not quite sure exactly what that is. If they are using the nicname "pinche orgo", then it probably is "WC". Isn't immitation the highest form of compliment?

they were (have been banned) using the name pincheorgol too look like your 1. spamming is sending out the same message in quantaties, the mass emails you are talking about are a form of spam. one could spam the forums by repeating the same message on one or multiple threads. a spammer could also goto multiple gunforums for exampleand create a username (usualy automatically done with a computer, thats why on a lot of online registrations you have to type the squigilly words that you see, computers cant read it, it ensures the "person" registering isnt a computer) then post in the multiple forums "hey guys, do you like cheap ammo?!?!?!? i have tons of ammo for sale!". trolls are people that join a forum just to talk crap or anoy and have nothing to do with the forum. ex: people might come here just to say that UOC is stupid and we are all idiots, or someone might join a chevy forum just go go in and say that ford is better.

i hope you dont think i was accusing you of being a spammer or a troll or WC. i was just letting everyone know that there was someone who made a name that looked like yours and then started being annoying, probably to make you look like a spamming troll.

PincheOgro1

imported post

dirtykoala wrote:
PincheOgro1 wrote:
dirtykoala wrote:

Some one is immitating me ? Wow. Hey I'm not "WC". How would someone "spam" this web page? Isn't spamming like those emails about "see nude women", or "enlarge your penis crap?" I don't think I have been spamming, and or nor am I a "troll", although I'm still not quite sure exactly what that is. If they are using the nicname "pinche orgo", then it probably is "WC". Isn't immitation the highest form of compliment?

they were (have been banned) using the name pincheorgol too look like your 1. spamming is sending out the same message in quantaties, the mass emails you are talking about are a form of spam. one could spam the forums by repeating the same message on one or multiple threads. a spammer could also goto multiple gunforums for exampleand create a username (usualy automatically done with a computer, thats why on a lot of online registrations you have to type the squigilly words that you see, computers cant read it, it ensures the "person" registering isnt a computer) then post in the multiple forums "hey guys, do you like cheap ammo?!?!?!? i have tons of ammo for sale!". trolls are people that join a forum just to talk crap or anoy and have nothing to do with the forum. ex: people might come here just to say that UOC is stupid and we are all idiots, or someone might join a chevy forum just go go in and say that ford is better.

i hope you dont think i was accusing you of being a spammer or a troll or WC. i was just letting everyone know that there was someone who made a name that looked like yours and then started being annoying, probably to make you look like a spamming troll.

DK,

If I have ever "spammed" here, it is just to clarify something for me. I want to make sure I am following the law, and do NOT want to be charged with any gun crime. Esp PC 626.9.

"we're" good !

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

PincheOgro1, you've COMPLETELY missed the point.

This thread is NOT about you.

Nobody is accusing YOU of spamming/trolling.

This thread is about a spammer IMITATING your user ID.

Read the last 2 pages of THIS THREAD and look at the name the spammer chose.

Your name: PincheOgro1 (ends with the numeral "1")
Spammer's name: PincheOgrol (ends with a lower-case "L")

Hope this clarifies.

PincheOgro1

imported post

CA_Libertarian wrote:
PincheOgro1, you've COMPLETELY missed the point.

This thread is NOT about you.

Nobody is accusing YOU of spamming/trolling.

This thread is about a spammer IMITATING your user ID.

Read the last 2 pages of THIS THREAD and look at the name the spammer chose.

Your name: PincheOgro1 (ends with the numeral "1")
Spammer's name: PincheOgrol (ends with a lower-case "L")

Hope this clarifies.
Ca I understood. DK knew what I was talking about. It's OK.