• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry pamphlet??

goalseter88

imported post

someone made one earlier( which someone emailed me it), i can email it to anyone who wants it. but like i said earlier i dont really think it promotes OC really, its more of promoting gun protection in general. i going to try to change it some but i just havent got time yet to do it. but like i said if you Private message me your email i email you the one that i was sent and you can use it till I make a different one or you could make a new one off of it etc.

Broondog

imported post

hey Shawn, or anybody for that matter......

do you happen to know of a PDF editor (like the free kind man) that does not put a watermark on your saved edit?

things were going well in my project until i hit save. the watermark the prog put on there was black, bold and vertical. not a chance you could miss it if you weren't looking for it.

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

Broondog wrote:
hey Shawn, or anybody for that matter......

do you happen to know of a PDF editor (like the free kind man) that does not put a watermark on your saved edit?

things were going well in my project until i hit save. the watermark the prog put on there was black, bold and vertical. not a chance you could miss it if you weren't looking for it.

http://download.cnet.com/PdfEdit995/3000-6675_4-10072227.html?tag=mncol

I haven't tried this one but there are a couple others here at download.cnet.com that don't watermark but are limited time trials.

Doc