• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Saw an OC'er today around yakima, wa

erich_kopp

imported post

I saw one of us, and he was being a di#k to a anti oc'er today, just wanted to say watch what you say and how you say things in public please. and don't tell people to go to gun shows to buy guns, I meen this is why people don't like us.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

And just what made you believe that, that particular OC-er belonged to this forum and would read this?

You should try PM-ing him, I am sure the regular folks on here are pretty informed and professional in the ways they handle anti-s. (well at least in person ;))

amzbrady

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
And just what made you believe that, that particular OC-er belonged to this forum and would read this?

You should try PM-ing him, I am sure the regular folks on here are pretty informed and professional in the ways they handle anti-s. (well at least in person ;))
Yeah, what he said :?

gsx1138

imported post

I just thought I would post here. To the guy in Yakima, next time I'm putting forth effort at being a dick to someone could you please give me a little personal space. I was busy explaining how to do a straw purchase when you just rolled up and grabbed my ass. This isn't Seattle so please keep your hands to yourself.

ManInBlack

imported post

A little more info from the OP would be nice...until then...waste of bandwidth...

69Charger

imported post

Sounds like you ran into that 1 bad apple. Thats too bad. For the rest of us apples. :(
Dave

Guest1650

imported post

I'm always 'Kind of a dick' - Then again...? It's hard to leave work at home. Wasn't me. But I was in yakima aswell.