• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

V.P. Brady Campaign to speak in Seattle

Matt85

imported post

ifwe aregonna make an appearance, count me in!

ill be happy to hand out pamphlets and teach people about there rights. we wouldnt even have to go inside, a group of us out side handing out info would be effective.

let me know if we are really planning to show and ill be there as long as nothin comes up.

-matt

amzbrady

imported post

Glocked and Loaded wrote:
If there where a bunch of OC'ers outside then wouldn't people who are against guns and so afraid of it just not show up because they would be too scared to go into the building?
Now that would bea sight for reporters to report on. An anti gunner speaking to a crowd of nothing but open carrier supporters with guns. Guess they gotta do something to raise money. Last I saw on their website, total funds raised to date was $20.00

sudden valley gunner

imported post

There's a clean up the 15th out mosquito lk rd. There will be no objections to plinking there.

I hike up behind my place and shoot if ya wanna go there I am always looking for a partner.

k.rollin

imported post

Maybe a bit off track here, but I am in Bellingham too and would like to meet some of the local folks. Not trying to muscle in on whatever you folks have got going though.

Back on track, I'm kind of in the same boat as Snow Leopard as far as attending this speech.

Snow Leopard

imported post

Sudden Valley~ the 15th sounds great! I'm the same as far as hiking up behind the house. Got a good clear cut up there, and some good places to set up. There a time on the 15th? let me know.

k.rollin~ no need to muscle dude it would be great to meet up. You got wheels? If you wanna meet us out on Mosquitoe lk rd on the 15th bring it. If you need directions let me know. I haven't been myself, but I got the general idea.

Come on sunny Saturday!

amzbrady

imported post

Son_of_Perdition wrote:
Poosharker wrote:
killchain wrote:
We should all open carry to the speaking event.
CC then once seated and settled then OC. Discreetly, so nobody notices. That way, when they do, you can say...gasp was anybody shot???
Nice
If all the carriers sit in the back and expose themselves all at once. I wonder if the Brady Bunchers would panic, when they finally find out they are surrounded with law abiding, peacefull carriers? Now that would be a Kodak moment.

killchain

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
Son_of_Perdition wrote:
Poosharker wrote:
killchain wrote:
We should all open carry to the speaking event.
CC then once seated and settled then OC. Discreetly, so nobody notices. That way, when they do, you can say...gasp was anybody shot???
Nice
If all the carriers sit in the back and expose themselves all at once. I wonder if the Brady Bunchers would panic, when they finally find out they are surrounded with law abiding, peacefull carriers? Now that would be a Kodak moment.

Hahaha. That would be HILARIOUS. Everyone goes, CC's in, and then OC's out. Quiet, orderly, walk around silent like those kids in high school who participated in that drinking and driving thing.