• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT - Anyone looking for a PD shotgun?

killchain

imported post

Hole in the Wall in Kennewick has gotten a bunch of short riot-style shotguns from the Mabton PD, including some Police model Ithaca M37's (the 7 shot tubes), and some shorty Remington 870's with rifle sights. These look like they're 5 shot tubes. Some of them have sling mounts, and almost all of the Rem 870's have serial number stickers on them. They're all in working order, and would be great for home defense or a slug gun for bears or what not.

Prices range between $230-250.

Just passing this along if you're interested. I finally got my hot hands on an M37, been wanting one for a long time. :)

Hole in the Wall
7509 West Deschutes Avenue
Kennewick, WA 99336-7776
(509) 783-1111

sempercarry

imported post

Big 5 also has the mossberg 500 security 8 shots on sale for around 280 about every 3 weeks

killchain

imported post

Son_of_Perdition wrote:
Lammo wrote:
killchain wrote:
. . . the Mabton PD, . . .
I didn't think Mabton was big enough to have a PD. :)
LOL. More than one gun is a surplus. Why do you think they are unloading these.:p
Probably buying new FN's with their stimulus money, I imagine.

Only reason I found out it was Mabton PD was because of the "Property of..." stickers on some of the buttstocks.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

A few years ago the WSP upgraded their sidearms. They then sold off all of their old 92FS. I came across one at a gun show. Very holster worn with WSP engraved into the frame. VERY good price. Should of bought it and resold it for a nice little profit. The dealer had 3 or so at that time. I came back the next day with the intent to purchase them, but alas theywere sold.

Police guns are a very good deal! And shotguns even better as they are probably shot very little.

killchain

imported post

gogodawgs wrote:
A few years ago the WSP upgraded their sidearms. They then sold off all of their old 92FS. I came across one at a gun show. Very holster worn with WSP engraved into the frame. VERY good price. Should of bought it and resold it for a nice little profit. The dealer had 3 or so at that time. I came back the next day with the intent to purchase them, but alas theywere sold.

Police guns are a very good deal! And shotguns even better as they are probably shot very little.
yeah. Here in about an hour I plan on finding out if this M37 is a slam fire. :)