Thread: Video news reports on Oklahoma legislature's vote to allow open carry

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

Unfortunately news orgs in Oklahoma keep saying only 20 some states alow oepn carry - the number is 43 folks! Soon to be 44 if Gov, Henry signs the bill.

http://www.kjrh.com/content/news/sta...FFO93b_EQ.cspx

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/stor...4XqKtFHOQ.cspx

Post imported post

Mike wrote:
    Unfortunately news orgs in Oklahoma keep saying only 20 some states alow oepn carry - the number is 43 folks! Soon to be 44 if Gov, Henry signs the bill.
    I was under the impression that only six states currently forbid open carry?

Banned

Post imported post

The Atomic Ass wrote:
    Mike wrote:
    Seven. NY, SC, FL, IL, AR, TX, and (until the governor signs the new law), OK.

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

The Atomic Ass wrote:
    Mike wrote:
    Please see our map section - the main map shows 7 states banning open carry in red - though weput California in a special category, rual only open carry, it remains true, even under Saldana's bill, that people can open carry loaded handguns in unincorporated terretories where the County has not banned shooting.