• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

just saw this...

Lammo

imported post

Gilead_Gunslinger wrote:
so my question is, what the @$#@$# does this have to do with the freaking bombing attempt?
It shouldn't have anything to do with anything but, as I understand it, they found the gun and ammunition in the car he left behind at JFK. Of course, this should have no impact on law abiding US citizens who choose to exercise their Constitutionally protected right to keep and bear arms, except in the minds and hearts of Bloomberg, Brady, Obama and their ilk.

As an aside, what I want to know is whether Bloomberg's statements before Congress this morning were made under oath. If they were, he should be indicted for lying to Congress since he trotted out the thoroughly discredited "gun show loophole" in his remarks.

Glock17

imported post

Gilead_Gunslinger wrote:
so my question is, what the @$#@$# does this have to do with the freaking bombing attempt?
can you tell us where you saw this and what story your refering to? a link or a clip would be awesome. cheers

sudden valley gunner

imported post

They been talking about it all day on radio.

So if those on the no fly list can't buy guns, should those who are not allowed to buy guns like known felons be barred from flying also?