• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bloomberg (naturally) focuses on suspect's gun purchase

Dave Workman

imported post

Bloomberg (naturally) focuses on terror suspect's gun purchase

Whatever else anti-gun New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg may be, he is predictable.

It took less than 24 hours after authorities disclosed that a firearm was recovered from Times Square terror-bomb suspect Faisal Shahzad’s car – left parked at Kennedy International Airport when he was apprehended trying to flee the country – for Bloomberg to appear before a Senate committee, calling for tighter gun restrictions.

http://www.examiner.com/x-4525-Seattle-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2010m5d5-Bloomberg-naturally-focuses-on-terror-suspects-firearm

Or try this

http://tinyurl.com/2g5wwh8

Glock17

imported post

Its called a mockingbird psy-op. They work really well. And the media has been using them for years.

amzbrady

imported post

Hopefully the New yorks examiner writes as intelligently as you do and it gets out into the hands of their public. Some very good points Dave, and I completely agree, he is out there somewhere. What makes me wonder, is, what is the total body count, that we have to lose before something drastic is done about immigration? 9-11 wasnt enough I guess. I also wonder when did he become a citizen compared to the gun purchase?

Glock17

imported post

kparker wrote:
"mockingbird psy-op"? Can you say more, or maybe provide a link? My google-fu is worthless this evening, it seems...
Well Operation Mockingbird is a CIA program started to place people inside the media. Google Operation Mockingbird and you will find alot of different info on this operation and when it was started. Psy-op is short for Psychological Operation. Which is what Mockingbird is. It is a way to control masses through the media and misinformation. Propaganda is also another form of psy-op. Cheers

killchain

imported post

Well, he IS a citizen of the country (unfortunately) and could have bought that rifle legally. (At least this is my understanding.)

So what if he had a rifle? I'm more worried about this guy buying a car with no papers, and managing to get on a damn plane before they caught him. I thought one-way tickets with no luggage were flagged for scrutiny now?

Bah.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

killchain wrote:
Well, he IS a citizen of the country (unfortunately) and could have bought that rifle legally. (At least this is my understanding.)

So what if he had a rifle? I'm more worried about this guy buying a car with no papers, and managing to get on a damn plane before they caught him. I thought one-way tickets with no luggage were flagged for scrutiny now?

Bah.

One way ticket. No luggage. Paid Cash. Booked an hour before the flight.

However, he was LEAVING the United States, not entering.

killchain

imported post

gogodawgs wrote:
killchain wrote:

Bah.

Should be the same way. Not everyone who does that is trying to commit suicide. They may be trying to RUN.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

killchain wrote:
gogodawgs wrote:
killchain wrote:

Bah.

Should be the same way. Not everyone who does that is trying to commit suicide. They may be trying to RUN.
I completely agree. I am just showing something the Feds forgot. Why? I don't know, the plane would be completely fueled up and ready to crash. Yikes.