• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Small family restaurant in Flint Open gun friendly.

LaVere

imported post

Krystal Jo's small restaurant in Flint scores big in flavor, friendly atmosphere.

http://tinyurl.com/2clynlx

The new owner ( Tony ) took over about two years ago. (see the Mlive link above)

I stopped in this little place that I had never been in before. It was a delight and the food was great. It reminded my of the TV show "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives: on the food network"

On the way out I asked him about open carry in his place. He is all for it open carry any time and in his plase for sure. He said he is a Gun person and open carries himself alot. Did I say the food is great.

Let's support this man, his small restaurant and open carry.

ps You don't HAVE to open carry to enter. :D

I have no connection with this owner or store.

Location 3616Fenton Rd.near Atherton and Fenton Rd. Flint

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Michigander wrote:
Taurus, if you'll be in town, there is a very good chance I'll drive up. :)
That would be cool. I'm in Holland, MI now, getting ready for the final leg of my trip. First time since the first week of March I actually crossed the Michigan border. :cool: