• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cheep CC Class?

Sigmanluke

imported post

The best deal I have seen is registered for at Gunnies. The actual class is done in a building near Gunnies and is called Utah Concealed Carry I believe. The cost ( if I remember right is $50.00

kdt1970

imported post

You can get your required instruction, fingerprints and photo for only $10 at the OPS INC Provo Kick-Off on Saturday, June 12, 2010.

Tell your friends. Tell your family. But tell them now!

We can only host a limited number of applicants and it’s first come, first served. You must act now and register by going to www.opsinconline.com.

Pistol Pete Utah

imported post

Why not just do it for free? They have to have 10 people to get paid the amountI get with 2 people, lessthe cost and time of 8 more photos, and fingerprinting so it is more like they need 12-13 people for the 2 people in my class.

Is this a community service project or what? :banghead:

To each his own!