Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Loonie Richie Seeks World Court Anti-Gun Ruling

  1. #1
    Campaign Veteran Flipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    , Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,140

    Post imported post

    Barrett's MAiGbuddy Loonie Richie Daily feels the world court can overrule the United States Constitution and disarm America. This from the mayor of a city that is considering requesting National Guardassistance because its citizens lack the means to protect themselves from the gangs and street criminals that taken over a large part of the city.

    http://www.suntimes.com/news/politic...042710.article
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

    The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

    "Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

  2. #2
    Regular Member Cobra469's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    West Allis, WI, , USA
    Posts
    218

    Post imported post

    He added, "People are being killed every day in the United States of America with illegal weapons. I love the 2nd Ammendment. [But], I have a 1st Ammendment right not to be shot."



    And what does the 1st ammendment hve to do with being shot? Oh yeah he wouldn't know about the Ammendments. That much is pretty clear to me.

  3. #3
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Shotgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Madison, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,668

    Post imported post

    Cobra469 wrote:
    He added, "People are being killed every day in the United States of America with illegal weapons. I love the 2nd Ammendment. [But], I have a 1st Ammendment right not to be shot."



    And what does the 1st ammendment hve to do with being shot? Oh yeah he wouldn't know about the Ammendments. That much is pretty clear to me.
    It's because if he were to be shot he might not be able to continue to spout his lunacy.
    A. Gold

    Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,170

    Post imported post

    If he is trying to dismantle our constitutionby usingdeals with foreign nations, Why is that not seen as an act of treason?

  5. #5
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Shotgun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Madison, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,668

    Post imported post

    Maybe the mayor ought to be taken before a world court like Slobodan Milošević. Such ought to be the fate of dirty little dictators who trample the rights of others.
    A. Gold

    Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chilton, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    3,481

    Post imported post

    Shotgun wrote:
    Maybe the mayor ought to be taken before a world court like Slobodan Milošević. Such ought to be the fate of dirty little dictators who trample the rights of others.
    Or perhaps Saddam Hussein, with the same outcome.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    2,382

    Post imported post

    J.Gleason wrote:
    Shotgun wrote:
    Maybe the mayor ought to be taken before a world court like Slobodan Milošević. Such ought to be the fate of dirty little dictators who trample the rights of others.
    Or perhaps Saddam Hussein, with the same outcome.
    Or perhaps Barack Hussein Obama, with the same outcome. Sic semper tyrannis!

  8. #8
    McX
    Guest

    Post imported post

    we fight our fight with truth, law and integrity, and the anti's use lies and deception. who are the better men?

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chilton, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    3,481

    Post imported post

    Who are the better strategists?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •