• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Seminar Bass Pro @ GLX May 14, 15, 16th.

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

Good to hear this guys, this is what I was hoping would happen and more. Nice job guys. I have a deck to paint this weekend, but Ill be showing up to at least a couple of these things.

:dude:

One thing I have noticed by talking to people at Bass Pro, is that of the instructors who acknowledge OC at all, most keepdiscouraging the students, by saying things like they will be asking for trouble, that they would find a reason to bust you, yada yada yada, you know the drill. Im so glad we are going to be there to combat this false attitude against OC.

sprinklerguy28

imported post

DanM wrote:
sprinklerguy28 wrote:
Thanks to DanM for volunteering to cover Saturday.

Just to clarify, for planning purposes or whatever, I'll be there Friday and Sunday as well.

Looking forward to seeing you there, Scott!

Thanks again DanM, I noticed that you were going to be there all 3 days after posting.

According to Bass Pro they are receiving huge feedback on this. They are planning for hundred of people for each seminar. Hopefully this will hold true.

DanM

imported post

sprinklerguy28 wrote:
According to Bass Pro they are receiving huge feedback on this. They are planning for hundred of people for each seminar. Hopefully this will hold true.

Hopefully! Do you feelwe have enoughOC tri-folds or other material for hand-out, to start out on Friday and carry us through all three days?

DanM

imported post

sprinklerguy28 wrote:
I have a decent supply of brochures for Friday. We will need more for Saturday and Sunday.
Jeff, or anyone else who may have printed brochures, PM me to arrange for us to get more for the BPS seminars. I'll be in Novi this afternoon, commuting back to Auburn Hills later. Then tomorrow I'll be at the Warren gathering before tomorrow's BPS seminar.

autosurgeon

imported post

DanM wrote:
sprinklerguy28 wrote:
I have a decent supply of brochures for Friday. We will need more for Saturday and Sunday.
Jeff, or anyone else who may have printed brochures, PM me to arrange for us to get more for the BPS seminars. I'll be in Novi this afternoon, commuting back to Auburn Hills later. Then tomorrow I'll be at the Warren gathering before tomorrow's BPS seminar.
I emailed Jeff for you and let him know you need more!