• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Seminar Bass Pro @ GLX May 14, 15, 16th.

stainless1911

Banned
imported post

Gun Seminar

Friday May 14

6pm. Right gun/ right caliber

7pm. Its the Law discussion

8pm. Reloading basics

Saturday 15th, and Sunday May 16th,

1pm. Right gun/ right caliber

2pm. Its the Law discussion

3pm. Reloading basics

4pm. what is a CPL?

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Auburn Hills BPS

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CFPage?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&appID=94&template=listallevents.cfm&storeID=1#50200

From the BPS Events List

May 14, 2010 - May 16, 2010
Gun Primer Weekend
This event is designed inform our guests about their gun purchases and about owning a gun in general. There will be seminars, Reloading demonstrations, Local law enforcement, and several gun and hunt clubs in attendance. If you own a gun or have recently purchased a gun and have questions on CPL's, open carry laws, or reloading questions then this event is for you.

DanM

imported post

stainless1911 wrote:
Friday May 14

I'll call BPS at GLX and attempt to get on the agenda as a speaker aboutopen carry, during these "It's the Law" discussions. This BPS is just down the road from me.

FatboyCykes

imported post

DanM wrote:
stainless1911 wrote:
Friday May 14

I'll call BPS at GLX and attempt to get on the agenda as a speaker aboutopen carry, during these "It's the Law" discussions. This BPS is just down the road from me.
That would be great Dan!

DanM

imported post

DanM wrote:
stainless1911 wrote:
Friday May 14

I called this morning. The guy I need to speak to will be there later today, so I have to call back.

DanM

imported post

DanM wrote:
stainless1911 wrote:
Friday May 14

Update: No problem with the manager of this event, I'll be there to bring awareness and answer questions about OC, all three days. Found out another OC'er will be there as well, so we'll have it covered.

fozzy71

imported post

To The Top

I prefer to use this:

bump-11a.png

sprinklerguy28

imported post

All 3 days of the event will have an "It's the law segment". The segments all 3 days will be a presentation on open carry. A big thank you goes out to Bass Pro for contacting me to set this up. Also a table will be setup up during the entire event to hand out literature and educate on open carry.

Thanks to DanM for volunteering to cover Saturday. I know another has volunteered as well I have no name but thank you to whoever you are. I have Friday and Sunday covered. Thank you to Jeff and MOC for stepping up quickly and providing man power and literature for this event. Anyone else who is interested in coming out to Bass Pro is welcome. There will be lots of people looking for guidance on OC.

The OC seminar times

Friday 7pm
Saturday 2pm
Sunday 2pm

The event itself is

Friday 6-9pm
Saturday 1-5pm
Sunday 1-5pm