• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fliers, pamphlets, cards

havee

imported post

Would like to find some printable lit. on OC orCC even, just to pass out when ?ed on carrying. I've found some but, would like to see more. Thanks

lil_freak_66

imported post

Eeyore wrote:
Since the laws vary from state to state, the info card/pamphlets/whatever tend to be found in the various state forums.
exactly.

michigan has tri folds with many applicable laws on it.

many states do a business card,such as virginia.

one applicable to nation wide wouldnt be able to include alot of info,while still being accurate

OCinColorado

imported post

Anyone wishing to use my idea and make this card work for their own state, please feel free to do so.
Those in Colorado may use a direct copy if you so wish to do so.

I would sincerely hope everyone use something like this instead of some scare tactic!

I got them made FREE at vistaprint.com
Hope you all like it.

THIS IS THE BACK SIDE

HERE'S THE FRONT SIDE

I can make a whole lot more and sell them to anyone for a very small price (cost of vistaprints bulk printing and shipping) I really wish not to make much of a profit on this only to provide you all in Colorado with a hand out card if you so wish. My intentions with this card is to hand out only to those who comment to me about my carrying. I do not wish to be pushy and hand these out to "everyone I meet"

havee

imported post

:celebrateAWESOME :celebrate

JUST AS I WAS THINKING :D

If we could start our post with the state in BOLD LETTERS then the object it would save some time scrolling. Just a thought :idea:.

OCinColorado

imported post

havee wrote:

Glad you like it.
If you did some research as to your own states gun laws and what your states Constitution says about the right to beat arms, you could put your own states name on the card and put a website that possibly has questions and answers for you own state. As I said earlier I got these made up on Vistaprint. Or if you wish I could do the research for you, and have them made up and sent to you for a very small fee. Either way I would not mind.

OCinColorado

imported post

havee wrote:

If we could start our post with the state in BOLD LETTERS then the object it would save some time scrolling. Just a thought :idea:.
I just found a very good "Question and Answer" website for the state of New Hampshire.

Check it out..................................
http://www.pgnh.org/gunlawfaqs

Here also is a good website for New Hampshire's Constitution........
http://www.ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/New_Hampshire_Constitution