Thread: Ladies OC Lunch Chilis in Charlotsville

Post imported post

Ok ladies, here is the where and when for our "Ladies Only OC Lunch" The date is Saturday June 19 at 1:15 in the afternoon. The place is:
    Chili's
    100 Zan Rd
    Charlotsville, VA
    Please let me know if you want to join in on the fun!!!
    Ps the why is just because we can :P

Post imported post

i am planning on attending depending on my husbands travel schedule. I will let you know for sure when it gets closer.

thanks for setting this up!

Post imported post

Harper you are welcome. Mrs.Jero and I have talked about doing a ladies lunch for several months.
    Ladies please feel free to bring the kiddos if you want. Looking forward to seeing all of you ladies in June!!!

Post imported post

Count me in 1 +1 possible.

Again, I can drive ladies from Richmond if need be! Just let me know!

Post imported post

I plan to attend. Thanks so much for organizing this!

Post imported post

You are welcome. Glad that you officially joined the OCDO board and no longer have to hack the hubbys account See you in June! Please tell the ladies at your regular OC dinners about our ladies lunch.

Post imported post

I am so excited to see the actual plans for this. We have been talking too long. I can not wait to meet all of you lovely ladies in person!

Post imported post

you mrs.'s are making me feel left out. Almost want to change my name to match hubby's... almost!

looking forward to it.

Post imported post

haha well the first two of us did it because we were new brides and kind of excited. But its not too shabby :0)

Post imported post

AWW!! I would love to go and meet you ladies! After checking the map I found out it is a three hour drive one way!!Maybe in the future I can set something up for the ladies in the Tidewater area.

Post imported post

aww I'm originally from the tidewater area. I miss the beach !!! :0(

Post imported post

Jenn wrote:
    AWW!! I would love to go and meet you ladies! After checking the map I found out it is a three hour drive one way!!Maybe in the future I can set something up for the ladies in the Tidewater area.

If you can make it to Richmond, I'll drive the rest of the way. It's up to you, I know how much gas is! : ) Send me a PM if you're up for it, maybe you can get some of the other ladies in your area, then carpool to Richmond.

Why do we have all these text colors when you can't see half of them!?!?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

ClumsyCandy wrote:
    Jenn wrote:

If you can make it to Richmond, I'll drive the rest of the way. It's up to you, I know how much gas is! : ) Send me a PM if you're up for it, maybe you can get some of the other ladies in your area, then carpool to Richmond.

To limit the glare from your posts.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

ClumsyCandy wrote:
    Jenn wrote:

Thanks for the offer, but it is just too far.

Post imported post

Ok ladies sorry it has taken awhile to get a total of who is coming, but here it is. So far I have Mrs.Jero, Mrs.Regularjoe, Harpo, myself, and ClumsyCandy confirmed for our lunch with ClumsyCandy bringing one as a possible. Please let me know if I missed someone. I am looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks

Post imported post

Oops I ment to say Harper not Harpo. Sorry about that.

Post imported post

hey guys. sorry to cancel I was really looking forward to it. But realized that is father's day weekend. We'll actually be in MD that day.

sorry! thanks for organizing and i hope i can catch you next time.

Post imported post

Ok ladies so far I have myself, Mrs.jero, Mrs.regularjoe and Clumsycandy as confirmed for our ladies lunch with Clumsycandy bringing a possible +1.
    I know we can get some more ladies involved. Please let other ladies know about this. I can drive the ladies from the Lynchburg area and Clumsycandy has agreed to drive the ladies from the Richmond area.
    I am looking forward to seeing you ladies very soon

Post imported post

I know Bridget would love to go, but her graduation is the day before. How about some of you ladies organize one of these closer to SE VA?

We're in Yorktown.
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Post imported post

Hope she enjoys her graduation. We are open for suggestions for places to have future ladies only events.
    PS Those of us who this event are from Lynchburg.

Post imported post

I am really sorry ladies but it doesn't look like I can make it. Because of other scheduling things I'm going to need that Saturday to work with my Traveling Companions daughter on her present for him for Father's Day. He only has her every other weekend so I won't see her again until that Friday night, the 18th and we will be out all evening at another event. I'm really sorry ladies! I hope we can get together soon and if anything changes I will let you know!

Post imported post

Ok it looks like we are down to just 3 ladies for our lunch, Mrs.jero, Mrs.regularjoe and, and myself.
    I was just wondering if more ladies would be able to make it if we postponed the lunch until the following Saturday? I know that Harper is going to be out of town for the 19 and Clumsy is helping with a dad's day project. Please let me know if you want to have the ladies lunch on the original date or want to postpone it until the 26th. We would still have the lunch at the same place and time. See you ladies soon!!!!

Post imported post

Ok ladies I think I am going to postpone the lunch until sometime in August because of the lack of participants (only 3 for the original date & mrsjero can't do the 26th) Please stay tuned for more info as to when the new date for the ladies oc lunch. I am sorry to cancel on such short notice. I will be sending each of you a private message regarding this.

Post imported post

Thanks for taking hold of this project and all the time you've put into it. I should be back in town by August and ill tru to recruit the other richmond ladies.

Post imported post

I know Bridget wants to meet y'all, but this month really is crazy with her graduationa and everything. Aug will be much better, I think. I'll make sure she sees this.
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)