• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ladies OC Lunch Chilis in Charlotsville

mrs.jmelvin

imported post

Ok ladies, here is the where and when for our "Ladies Only OC Lunch" :) The date is Saturday June 19 at 1:15 in the afternoon. The place is:
Chili's
100 Zan Rd
Charlotsville, VA
Please let me know if you want to join in on the fun!!!
Ps the why is just because we can :p

Harper1227

imported post

i am planning on attending depending on my husbands travel schedule. I will let you know for sure when it gets closer.

thanks for setting this up!

mrs.jmelvin

imported post

Harper you are welcome. Mrs.Jero and I have talked about doing a ladies lunch for several months.
Ladies please feel free to bring the kiddos if you want. Looking forward to seeing all of you ladies in June!!!

mrs.jmelvin

imported post

You are welcome. Glad that you officially joined the OCDO board and no longer have to hack the hubbys account :) See you in June! Please tell the ladies at your regular OC dinners about our ladies lunch.

mrsjero1987

imported post

I am so excited to see the actual plans for this. We have been talking too long. I can not wait to meet all of you lovely ladies in person!

Harper1227

imported post

you mrs.'s are making me feel left out. Almost want to change my name to match hubby's... almost!:lol:

looking forward to it.

mrsjero1987

imported post

haha well the first two of us did it because we were new brides and kind of excited. But its not too shabby :0)

Jenn

imported post

AWW!! I would love to go and meet you ladies! After checking the map I found out it is a three hour drive one way!!:banghead:Maybe in the future I can set something up for the ladies in the Tidewater area.

ClumsyCandy

imported post

Jenn wrote:
AWW!! I would love to go and meet you ladies! After checking the map I found out it is a three hour drive one way!!:banghead:Maybe in the future I can set something up for the ladies in the Tidewater area.

If you can make it to Richmond, I'll drive the rest of the way. It's up to you, I know how much gas is! : ) Send me a PM if you're up for it, maybe you can get some of the other ladies in your area, then carpool to Richmond.

Why do we have all these text colors when you can't see half of them!?!? :banghead:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ClumsyCandy wrote:
Jenn wrote:

If you can make it to Richmond, I'll drive the rest of the way. It's up to you, I know how much gas is! : ) Send me a PM if you're up for it, maybe you can get some of the other ladies in your area, then carpool to Richmond.

Why do we have all these text colors when you can't see half of them!?!? :banghead:
To limit the glare from your posts. :lol:

Yata hey

Jenn

imported post

ClumsyCandy wrote:
Jenn wrote:

Thanks for the offer, but it is just too far.

mrs.jmelvin

imported post

Ok ladies sorry it has taken awhile to get a total of who is coming, but here it is. So far I have Mrs.Jero, Mrs.Regularjoe, Harpo, myself, and ClumsyCandy confirmed for our lunch with ClumsyCandy bringing one as a possible. Please let me know if I missed someone. I am looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks :)

Harper1227

imported post

hey guys. sorry to cancel I was really looking forward to it. But realized that is father's day weekend. We'll actually be in MD that day.

sorry! thanks for organizing and i hope i can catch you next time.

mrs.jmelvin

imported post

Ok ladies so far I have myself, Mrs.jero, Mrs.regularjoe and Clumsycandy as confirmed for our ladies lunch with Clumsycandy bringing a possible +1.
I know we can get some more ladies involved. Please let other ladies know about this. I can drive the ladies from the Lynchburg area and Clumsycandy has agreed to drive the ladies from the Richmond area.
I am looking forward to seeing you ladies very soon:)

MSC 45ACP

imported post

I know Bridget would love to go, but her graduation is the day before. How about some of you ladies organize one of these closer to SE VA?

We're in Yorktown.

mrs.jmelvin

imported post

Hope she enjoys her graduation:). We are open for suggestions for places to have future ladies only events.
PS Those of us who this event are from Lynchburg.