• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nevada OC Logo and More

Remmy

imported post

After doing extensive research and looking what was the best option for t-shirts, buttons and all that jazz, we've come up with two options to hopefully suit everyone's needs. There is no minimum to buy, and all shirts will be made to order whether it be 1 or 100.

Store Front Option One:

The cheaper alternative, a little less options available, but still there's a pretty wide assortment. With sizes up to 4XL, women's shirts, as well as buttons.

Starting May 10th, there is also a promotion where if you buy four t-shirts, polos or long sleeve shirts and you get the fifth for free. The code to get that promotion is: MAYSHIRTS*

*The coupon code is valid from May 10th thru May 28th. Offer is valid for the following products: T-shirts, long-sleeve shirts, and polo shirts. The lowest price shirt in your cart will be deducted from the order total.

http://nevadaopencarry.spreadshirt.com/

Store Front Option Two:

Option two is a little more expensive, but the customization options are nearly endless. Hoodies, t-shirts, buttons, stickers, hats, mugs etc. You can change and add to it any way you'd like.

http://www.zazzle.com/nevadaopencarry

Please be aware that this logo is a final design and not to be edited itself unless by the original creator. The design files will not be provided. Hours of work were done to replicate and produce this logo from scratch, please respect that.

Hopefully everyone can find something they like with the options provided. If you cant find anything to suit your preference your encouraged to make your own design and wear it proudly.

Actual Logo Design

mj5y5t.jpg

Trinitas

imported post

Rubbish, absolute rubbish.

No, I can't comment on my own work. But um, guys, if you hate 'em, don't blame me. That dude up there is the one that was busting my ass for four hours while I tweaked every last bit. Hah, just kidding babe.

dchoepp

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I would definitely buy a shirt!! A few of them actually. The white text looks good, but the black is highly visible it would seem. I say BLACK.

I tried to put something together on my sons Etch A Sketch, but didn't come out to well.

flagellum

imported post

Did you have a silk-screen place in mind? I know I saw one online: http://skreened.com/

Thy look decent and it's nice that you can get them on demand and don't have to figure out what sizes/ how many/what color. Maybe play with a couple different color schemes to fit different shirt colors.

Also I realized First Friday is tommorow. I didn't check it out last time, did anyone want to go down there tommorow? Kind of short-notice for a meet up request.

john-in-reno

imported post

I would have to say black also, it stands out alot more than the white and we want people to know that we are standing for our rights!

(Forum Noob, long time lurker :))

timf343

Campaign Veteran
imported post

For printing, there's always http://www.zazzle.com (link fixed) which has no minimums, does a great job, and is super fast. In fact, if the designer were to upload her design there, we could each individually buy the options we wanted (fabric type, shirt type, size, shirt color, quantity, etc.) and even customize it if desired. Plus then the designer gets a commission on each sale. In fact, the design can be printed on just about anything:

Apparel

* Custom T-Shirts
* Hoodies
* Embroidered Shirts & Polos
* Embroidered Jackets
* Shoes

Accessories

* Bags
* Hats
* Aprons
* Ties

For the Office

* Business Cards
* Mousepads
* Travel Mugs
* Binders
* Letterhead
* Flyers
* Rack Cards

For the Home

* Mugs
* Calendars
* Stationery
* Steins

Cards and Postage

* Zazzle Custom Stamps
* Photocards
* Invitations & Announcements
* Note Cards
* Greeting Cards
* Postcards

Posters and Prints

* Posters
* Canvas Prints
* Framed Prints
* Photo Prints
* Photo Enlargements

Unique Gifts

* Pet Clothing
* Round Stickers
* Photo Sculptures
* Magnets
* Buttons
* Keychains
* Bumper Stickers
* Skateboards

Trinitas

imported post

I've gotten two store fronts established, and will be playing around with the the possibilities that each allows, to see which will be better for us in terms of cost, printing abilities and options.

Should be up pretty soon, I'd say less than a week.

doninvegas

imported post

Count me in for a couple shirts...I like white with black letters...:celebrate
Every one be careful......that lady carries a loaded gun:lol:

Great job....

don

28kfps

imported post

Looks good. Would you consider under Nevada open carry add“Our constitutional right” ? Or is that off the intended theme?

Trinitas

imported post

I know I of course could, but for printing purposes, the simpler and cleaner it is the better. We're already having a few issues getting the vector approved as-is by screen printing because of the amount of text involved currently.

Facejackets

imported post

I just whipped this up.

2Ashirt.jpg

Dead simple. Right to the point.

I am probably gonna get these printed if there is any interest.

I'll sell them for $10 a pop. Printed on high quality Gildan shirts.