• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nevada OC Logo and More

Remmy

imported post

By Monday we will have two store fronts opened so that people can go at their leisure and purchase with no minimums and no fuss about bulk t-shirts sitting around waiting to be purchased. we went with two different store fronts to offer the most comprehensive selection as well as customization by your own. one of the stores will be on zazzle.com I will post more details about what each store offers and the reasons behind each selection.

GoDSpeeD

imported post

I really like the designs. May I add some suggestions. Put the custom logo on the front and then add just the website name centered on the back. Personally I would like to add some stuff so if I can get the original file to make some adjustments for my personality that would be great. I think that if we cant get a great group discount for shirts then I just want to make 1 custom one for me.. But if possible add the logo to the front instead. GREAT JOB!

GoDSpeeD

doninvegas

imported post

GoDSpeeD wrote:
I really like the designs. May I add some suggestions. Put the custom logo on the front and then add just the website name centered on the back. Personally I would like to add some stuff so if I can get the original file to make some adjustments for my personality that would be great. I think that if we cant get a great group discount for shirts then I just want to make 1 custom one for me.. But if possible add the logo to the front instead. GREAT JOB!

GoDSpeeD
:lol: Ill bet he wants to do it in CAMO ......:lol:

Good idea about the discount. I talked to one place that would give club discounts, but were way to expensive....

I like it the logo on the back and maybe a small old glory on the front crossed with the Nevada state flag on the front over the heart....:)

Nevada carrier

imported post

2ashirt.jpg

or

2ashirt2.jpg

Nevada carrier

imported post

There is a massive free speech zone! it's not hard to find, It begins at the shores of the Atlantic ocean and ends at the western shores of Alaska and Hawaii, it's southern border runs east to west beginning at the northern edge of Mexico and the Gulf Coast extending north to the Southern edge of Canada.

Hope this helps, good day.

drdcup

imported post

I think the NV Opencarry design looks great. Though I would make one suggestion. In my opinion most people will not understand the words open carry, they will think carrying what, it will not be always obvious. Wouldn't it be a good idea to havesome icon that contains ahandgun to make it obvious?

How about either a handgun in the shape of the state behind the words or a cowboy belt and holster around the state shape like it is a waist with a six shooter?

dchoepp

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Is the Gildan shirt made in America? I think this is equally important. I like all the shirts so far, and would buy all of the designs previously posted.

Sabotage70

imported post

dchoepp wrote:
Is the Gildan shirt made in America? I think this is equally important. I like all the shirts so far, and would buy all of the designs previously posted.
NO. They are made in places like Haiti, Honduras and other third world countries.

dchoepp

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Facejackets wrote:
Dead simple. Right to the point.

I am probably gonna get these printed if there is any interest.

I'll sell them for $10 a pop. Printed on high quality Gildan shirts.
I prefer to buy American made shirts.

Remmy

imported post

After doing extensive research and looking what was the best option for t-shirts, buttons and all that jazz, we've come up with two options to hopefully suit everyone's needs. There is no minimum to buy, and all shirts will be made to order whether it be 1 or 100.

Store Front Option One:

The cheaper alternative, a little less options available, but still there's a pretty wide assortment. With sizes up to 4XL, women's shirts, as well as buttons.

Starting May 10th, there is also a promotion where if you buy four t-shirts, polos or long sleeve shirts and you get the fifth for free. The code to get that promotion is: MAYSHIRTS*

*The coupon code is valid from May 10th thru May 28th. Offer is valid for the following products: T-shirts, long-sleeve shirts, and polo shirts. The lowest price shirt in your cart will be deducted from the order total.

http://nevadaopencarry.spreadshirt.com/

Store Front Option Two:

Option two is a little more expensive, but the customization options are nearly endless. Hoodies, t-shirts, buttons, stickers, hats, mugs etc. You can change and add to it any way you'd like.

http://www.zazzle.com/nevadaopencarry

Please be aware that this logo is a final design and not to be edited itself unless by the original creator. The design files will not be provided. Hours of work were done to replicate and produce this logo from scratch, please respect that.

Hopefully everyone can find something they like with the options provided. If you cant find anything to suit your preference your encouraged to make your own design and wear it proudly.

flagellum

imported post

Awesome. I can tell you two must have put a lot of effort into creating these. I'm probabably going to get a spreadshirt one, still deciding on what color I want. :)

Vegassteve

imported post

dchoepp wrote:
Facejackets wrote:
Dead simple. Right to the point.

I am probably gonna get these printed if there is any interest.

I'll sell them for $10 a pop. Printed on high quality Gildan shirts.
I prefer to buy American made shirts.

Cafepress gives you the option to buy American made shirts.

Trinitas

imported post

doninvegas wrote:
so are we going to order our own from one of these sites??

great job.......

don
That's what I plan to do, and hopefully wear it to the next strip meetup I attend so we can get some pics in it. :)