• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Lunch in Flint

Michigander

imported post

I've got an obligation to take care of in the morning, so my ETA will be 12:30. I will try to be there before then, but I certainly can't promise anything.

I am planning to go to the Pit after eating, so if anyone else wants to go, bring yer guns n ammo.:cool:

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Michigander wrote:
I've got an obligation to take care of in the morning, so my ETA will be 12:30. I will try to be there before then, but I certainly can't promise anything.

I am planning to go to the Pit after eating, so if anyone else wants to go, bring yer guns n ammo.:cool:
Sounds like good times. I've been wanting to get to the pit. I hear so many fun stories about it!

WARCHILD

imported post

Good to see you all there. The owners name is Tony and welcomed us back anytime. He made the offer of giving MOC members a group discount for gatherings.

On a sad note; I did something I have never done in my life....
I got sidetracked selling the key fobs...I walked out and forgot to pay my bill!:uhoh::cuss::banghead:

After the show I took a drive back over and turned myself in.:D
I think it kinda surprised him that I came back, but he said we were all a nice group of people and wasn't worried. I apologized and said I would definitely be back.

B

Bikenut

imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
Good to see you all there. The owners name is Tony and welcomed us back anytime. He made the offer of giving MOC members a group discount for gatherings.

On a sad note; I did something I have never done in my life....
I got sidetracked selling the key fobs...I walked out and forgot to pay my bill!:uhoh::cuss::banghead:

After the show I took a drive back over and turned myself in.:D
I think it kinda surprised him that I came back, but he said we were all a nice group of people and wasn't worried. I apologized and said I would definitely be back.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Seriously my friend.... Ya know what? Yooperlady and I left before you did and........

Yooperlady and I stopped at a gas station/convenience store for a fresh Mt. Dew... and realized ....

we had gotten all caught up the BS session that we had walked out without paying our bill!!!

Well, the Camaro made short work of getting back quick to pay Tony for our meals.. and Tony is a class act +100 for shrugging it off as a "Oh... I didn't notice. What did you have?" oooops kind of thing.

Tony's a cool dude in my estimation.

And I'm a dumb ass for forgetting to pay my bill!:what:

What is worse... because I felt like a dumb ass... I paid my bill and forgot to tip. DUH!

WARCHILD

imported post

He told me you had just left. Same, same, he wasn't concerned; he said it would work itself out later.
It did / didn't surprise him that we came back, we impressed him as good people and knew we would take care of it. After you two showed up, he was already expecting me. I was half way to Owosso and had to turn around and go back...my fault...oh well.

Honesty has rewards... GOOD KARMA :celebrate

ETA: I LEFT A TIP !!!!:p

Taurus850CIA

imported post

Thanks to all for coming out. It was good to see old faces, and see a couple new ones. Definitely a good place to eat, and Tony is very cool.

Michigander, I tried to reach you to meet you at the pit after I finally located some .45 auto at Williams. I even drove up through Lapeer to find it, but I don't know what I'm looking for... I went 4 or 5 miles north of I69. I think I passed you at the south end of town.

SpringerXDacp

WARCHILD

imported post

FYI: Limited parking, i.e.: on street, and a small lot behind the building.
This is a very small place, but nice people and good food. Well worth the visit.

B

Bikenut

imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:
definately closed at 5 pm on saturday
The owner Tony probably had to close early because Warchild and I were late paying our bill.

Figured I'd say it before someone else did.:p

LaVere

imported post

I have been in there a few times since Saturday. He was please with you all and hopes you come back. I saw the sticker on the window that one of you put up. Can't miss it.

Thanks for supporting him

Gordon