• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Please welcome our newest (maybe youngest?) member!

detroit_fan

imported post

I haven't been on in a while and here's why. She'll be 4 weeks tomorrow, it's our first.

Also, I haven't been able to read the boards or followfirearm/OC news, anything important thatI missed this past month?

020.jpg

FatboyCykes

imported post

detroit_fan wrote:
I haven't been on in a while and here's why. She'll be 4 weeks tomorrow, it's our first.

Also, I haven't been able to read the boards or followfirearm/OC news, anything important thatI missed this past month?

020.jpg
Gorgeous! And the baby's not bad either :p

Congratulations DF! We're expecting our fourth in...October. Fun, fun fun!

FatboyCykes

imported post

Glock9mmOldStyle wrote:
Awesome!

May she fill your life with Joy & Love (hopefully even through the teen years). My hair starts to fall out every time I think out my 2yr old in 13yrs.;)

So far I'm 3/3 on penii, here's to hoping I go 4/4....

WARCHILD

imported post

I have had 6 kids....keep in mind the joy and the terror through the years. :what::uhoh:

The empty nest is almost as enjoyable as the arrival. :celebrate