• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Campbell for Regents

utbagpiper

Banned
imported post

Anyone know anything about Dan Campbell?

It would be nice if the Senate would double check on his respect for State firearm preemption before confirming. His position at UVU makes me a bit nervous on this front given the recent problems there with OC.

Always easier to nip problems in the bud rather than deal with them for years on end.

Charles

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=10669443

Utah Gov. Herbert nominates Campbell for Regents
May 6th, 2010 @ 10:26am
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) -- Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has nominated Daniel Campbell to serve on the Utah State Board of Regents.

Campbell is a managing general partner at EsNet Group, a privately held investment company. Before his current position, he was the senior vice president and chief financial officer of WordPerfect Corp.

Campbell has a bachelor's degree in accounting from Brigham Young University. He serves as a member of Utah Valley University's Board of Trustees and is a former chairman of that board.

Campbell would fill the vacancy created by the resignation of Anthony Morgan if he's confirmed by the state Senate.