• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My Public apology to all.

69Charger

imported post

I apologize to every one for any of my posts that have raised controversy. I guess as I get older I stick my foot in my mouth more and more. I well be more courteous to all the forum members here. I may have offended some. This is not my intent. I wish to stay here with no bad feeling being from me, or towards me.
I will see some of you on Saturday and hope to see some of you on 5-22-10 at Dennys here in Tacoma.
Again. My apologies.
Dave

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

I am sure I have offended many also, it's not anything new for many of us. Even some posts from the longtime guys here offend me. Best we can do is learn from that mistake and move on.

BTW, I used to be able to bite my big toe when I was younger (like when I was 10) but not anymore, are you some kind of crazy old guy gymnast?

69Charger

imported post

Naa. I should of said I put my shoe in my mouth. That I "CAN" do. :)
Dave

Batousaii

imported post

69Charger, where as i have not been offended by any of your posts (to my recollection) i think it very honorable that you would make a mention of that sort in an effort to reflect and offer respect to those who may have been.

;)very respectful.

Bat.

Matt85

imported post

i feel very offendedand demand compensation for emotional damages!

hmm lets see... i could use a nice belt to go with the high noon holster im getting.

;)

-matt

69Charger

imported post

I have a store close to me that can "sell" you a 5.11 belt. Thats the 1 I use.
Dave

3-20-10024.jpg

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I took no offense either by any of your posts I read. But I'll save the apology incase I am offended by a future post. LOL......J/K.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with healthy debates. That is how knowledge is flushed out of our brains.

I found too if you are on here long enough you will eventually find something to disagree about with everyone even your favorite posters.

69Charger

imported post

1 3/4 incher. Good and stiff. It was about 60 plus tax. Bulls Eye gun shop and range, in Tacoma. I didn't have the patience to wait for one from a custom belt maker. :)
So far it has kept my jeans up and my 1911 securely planted on my hip.
Dave

amzbrady

imported post

69Charger wrote:
Naa. I should of said I put my shoe in my mouth. That I "CAN" do. :)
Dave

What flavor shoes do you wear? You make shoe stew and fillet of soul?

Cant offend me, and hopefully I havnt offended you. I think you are referring to the call ahead,before you carry post. We all can learn alot from each other. I know I have from some of these guys. Hope my posters dont offend either, but sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.

X-Beast

imported post

I'm the new guy here so I have no idea what it was that you said that offended everybody but what ever it was I'm deeply offended by it!!!! Ha! Ha! Just kidding!

If you haven't pissed somebody off in your life time you haven't lived!

Trigger Dr

imported post

No appology needed. Just a group with different ideas. Kind of like arm pits, every one has a couple and they usually stink.

Beretta92FSLady

imported post

Is this an apology thread?...or are you just apologizing?

I would like to apologize to everyone for...well, nothing. I think we all get a bit strung on here and hopefully do not take differring opinions too personal.

I am sorry for calling Bersa a "bag-pipe." Although I did edit my post I did not apologize for it.

I would also like to apologize to my Beretta 92FS for not cleaning it after shooting the past couple of times and leaving it dirty for a day or two even though it is my primary carry. I would also like to apologize to my .22LR conversion kit which had over a thousand rounds shot through it without cleaning--I promise to clean it today.

69Charger

imported post

Just thought a couple of you guys were thinking I was calling them out on an issue. Don't want to have bad blood with any one until I'm on here a little longer. You know, post count IS EVERYTHING. Then its no holds bared. LOL
Dave :)