• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Say hello to my new best friend

Nevada carrier

imported post

Have a look, OMG it haz a rail. put it on the Brady list...

mytaurus.jpg

Nevada carrier

imported post

I wanted something with some weight and heft to to it. My Kahr CW40 is a nice firearm but it's light weight and small size makes it really jump when it's fired. The weight of the .40 cal P 24/7 PRO DE, given it's larger size and 16 round capacity will keep it under control I think. I'm going to use the Taurus as my open carry firearm and keep my Kahr for when I get my CCW.

Nice of Taurus to throw in an extra magazine as well. I got a Blackhawk SERPA molded holster with an interchangeable paddle/belt base. I really love this holster/firearm combo.

This firearms really does offer a commanding and intimidating presence, I know if I had one drawn on me, I would stop dead in my tracks.

takemine2

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I got mine in the 9mm and with the Stainless slide. I carried it around for a few months after I got my CCW. I now carry a Glock 27 as my carry weapon.