Thread: OC ON A MOTORCYCLE

Post imported post

I OC ON MOTORCYCLE,AND HAVE A CPL,IM SURE THAT ITS LEGAL, BUT IVE HEARD ITS NOT LEGAL JUST WANT FEEDBACK THANKS

Banned

Post imported post

Laws vary from State to State. If you add your city and State to your profile, it will show up on your posts, and someone will be able to answer your question. Also, we have forums at the bottom of the index page. That's the best place to ask questions whose answers will vary from State to State.

Welcome.

Post imported post

I do it all the time in Virginia. Cops have pulled up beside me at traffic lights and don't blink and eye.

Post imported post

I open carry on my motorcycle all the time also. I live in Virginia Beach and the only thing I have noticed is that no one rides on my fender when the glock is hanging out there.
    If Obama is the answer; how stupid was the question?

Post imported post

tcmech wrote:
    I open carry on my motorcycle all the time also. I live in Virginia Beach and the only thing I have noticed is that no one rides on my fender when the glock is hanging out there.
    I've noticed the same. I used to do this before I sold my bike.
    illegal ≠ immoral legal ≠ moral
    [SIZE=1]"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. "Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson
    G19 Gen 4; Bersa Thunder 380; Sig Sauer P238; Kel-Tec su-16c

Post imported post

in WA you have to have a CPL to carry a pistol in a vehicle... I imagine the same is true for a MC. Otherwise it has to be locked away, unloaded.