Thread: Who controls society?

Post imported post

Psychology is a strange bedfellow. There are many of us that believelaws control society. Reality: Taxes, Insurance and the media control our social actions. Laws merely give the legal system the authority to penalize those that step over the line of social acceptance. Not convinced? Calculate the amount of your income you spend on Federal, State, Locl and sales taxes. Add to that the amount you spend on various insurances. Then analize the information you see or read daily in the media, especially those articles concerning firearm rights. We pay dearly for all those items out of fear of financial ruin, some catastrophic happening orinterest of public safety. Those fears allow us to be sheep and to be controlled by those entities that control our social existance.

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Captain Nemo wrote:
    Psychology is a strange bedfellow. There are many of us that believelaws control society. Reality: Taxes, Insurance and the media control our social actions. Laws merely give the legal system the authority to penalize those that step over the line of social acceptance. Not convinced? Calculate the amount of your income you spend on Federal, State, Locl and sales taxes. Add to that the amount you spend on various insurances. Then analize the information you see or read daily in the media, especially those articles concerning firearm rights. We pay dearly for all those items out of fear of financial ruin, some catastrophic happening orinterest of public safety. Those fears allow us to be sheep and to be controlled by those entities that control our social existance.
    Please take your pop psychology rant somewhere else; this is an Open Carry forum.

Thanks,
    Dave

Dave
    45ACP-For when you care enough to send the very best-
    Fight for "Stand Your Ground " legislation!

WI DA Gerald R. Fox:
    "These so-called 'public safety' laws only put decent law-abiding citizens at a dangerous disadvantage when it comes to their personal safety, and I for one am glad that this decades-long era of defective thinking on gun issues is over..."

Remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to piss us off.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

Post imported post

Captain Nemo wrote:
    Psychology is a strange bedfellow. There are many of us that believeĀ*laws control society. Reality: Taxes, Insurance and the media control our social actions. Laws merely give the legal system the authority to penalize those that step over the line of social acceptance. Not convinced? Calculate the amount of your income you spend on Federal, State, Locl and sales taxes. Add to that the amount you spend on various insurances. Then analize the information you see or read daily in the media, especially those articles concerning firearm rights. We pay dearly for all those items out of fear of financial ruin, some catastrophic happening orĀ*interest of public safety. Those fears allow us to be sheep and to be controlled by those entities that control our social existance.
    I agree. Government controls through taxes. The power to tax is the power to destroy. In addition, the self-perpetuating nature of government is such that they begin to acquire money to bolster their own existence.

This is important and it affects gun rights because a big government has nothing better to do than justify its own existence. Less funding is the only way that government will retract. And expansion of rights and freedoms, not permissions and regulations is made possible when government is reduced.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

davegran wrote:
    Please take your pop psychology rant somewhere else; this is an Open Carry forum. Thanks, Dave
    Evidently WCI and its spokesman disagree. Does that count? Does that count as one, or hundreds of concurring opinions?

Post imported post

Sorry Davegran. I did not intend to offend your allegiance to protocol and I did not intend to be the first member of this forum to depart fromprotocol. I guess I got carried away with exercising my first amendment rights.

Post imported post

Captain Nemo wrote:
    Psychology is a strange bedfellow. There are many of us that believelaws control society. Reality: Taxes, Insurance and the media control our social actions. Laws merely give the legal system the authority to penalize those that step over the line of social acceptance. Not convinced? Calculate the amount of your income you spend on Federal, State, Locl and sales taxes. Add to that the amount you spend on various insurances. Then Analise the information you see or read daily in the media, especially those articles concerning firearm rights. We pay dearly for all those items out of fear of financial ruin, some catastrophic happening orinterest of public safety. Those fears allow us to be sheep and to be controlled by those entities that control our social existence.
    Our social existence is controlled only if we allow it. "Governments are instituted among men deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed."
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Tax policy is social engineering realized.

Post imported post

Our uber totalitarian .gov controls EVERYTHING. 1984
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Banned

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    Nope your wrong. It's Jerri Bonavia!

Post imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
    Glock34 wrote:
    Nope your wrong. It's Jerri Bonavia!
    LOL, ok it's both
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Banned

Post imported post

Facebook controls society.:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Post imported post

all I wanna do is control this 19 year old hotty..........I know In my dreams....

Banned

Post imported post

hey i think i know her! she looks really familar.

Post imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
    hey i think i know her! she looks really familar.
    She is one of the new bartenders at the club downtown..she is really nice. wish I was 20 years younger, I might have a shot. lol

Banned

Post imported post

Im 20 years younger.

Post imported post

This girl is way hot & cool too. surrounded by FOXES.... I luv my job.

Post imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
    Im 20 years younger.
    I think the blond is single..

Banned

Post imported post

hell yeah put a word in.

Post imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
    hell yeah put a word in.
    stop in at the club on the weekend and introduce your self to her. I have 2 wedding this weekend so I won't be there.

Banned

Post imported post

Glock, you disappoint me, I was a bouncer just as you were, you cant hit on a bartender when she is working, that gets you nowhere. You should know that man.

Post imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
    Glock, you disappoint me, I was a bouncer just as you were, you cant hit on a bartender when she is working, that gets you nowhere. You should know that man.
    hmmm, well then don't tell that to the bouncer at the club that was hitting 2 at the same time.... I know I am to old for them, but it's still fun :celebrate